What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before 1053-

Greenbull is nice guy and going to make wano greener and boom wano arc is done and final saga start now on 1054.

This chapter
:Greenbull: BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD WAR LORD AKAINU IS NOT PLEASED WITH KING AND QUEE BEATDOWN.
ME WANT WAR AND ME WANT TO KILL LUFFY, LAW, AND KIDD.

Greenbull is asking for the fight.
Greenbull will clash with them but wont have a full fight

It will be similar to Obito declaring war to the Kages in the 4th Ninja war

See.I told you to shut it and enjoy your zkk sink into bottomless pit. Oda gave you one month break. Ik That's not enough but it's supposedly help a little.
Who gives a shit about zoro
Yoncow fans got cucked way harder
Fodders like low and mid have yonko bounty and buggy level is how strong you need to be to be yonko

good thing zkk didnt happen
Killing a buggy level fighter isn’t much of a feat

Imagine comparing WCI Luffy who's only YC level in G4 to ACoC Zoro. A stronger Zoro than the one who outperformed rooftop Luffy and bested Kaido in a 1v1.
:milaugh:
The funny thing greenbull literally outperformed kaido shot wci luffy . By beating king and queen .
Same king is physical monster guy who overpowered zoro before . The king can’t escape from greenbull plant power.

Reason is King >Rooftop zoro >>> wci luffy.
Luffy is lucky is not to meet greenbull on wci or wano arc.

Last edited:
Since Luffy is a yonko now green bull stating that he won't lose to a mere commander seems like forshadowing for another person whom also has a sword.

And the whole robin and kitesu (creator of the hitetsu) scene seems to be prevalent
There are 2 people that can read ponegyph in wano
Sukiyaki should teach momo how to read and carve on poneglyphs

Status
Not open for further replies.