A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think you're misunderstanding.
nice so i am not a scum with agenda?
didnt u say i am making conclusions first then solving it. how can be "misunderstanding" if this was intentional. you are actually tmi'ing me a bit as town here. in your mind i should be a scum pushing you, not a scum/townie thats misunderstanding the situation.

1. Eh...
2. If they die, they die
3. Yass I am ready to sell my soul
4. I get along with everyone let's gooo :owo:

Well well well Nana. I think you might be valuable for our empire in the future. Let me give you a tour around the house.

These are my wonderful people Nana.

@Fujishiro our maniac in the family, knowing how to make money runs in his veins. He loves all sort of drugs and women, look at him the wrong way and you probably will be having a one on one conversation with god shortly after.

@Peroroncino our sly bastard, pero is fit to do any kind of job you throw his way. He will get it done using his unknown methods.

@Zolo He is our chief police officer toward all indies, he will hunt them down till his last breath, you have nothing to worry about regarding our boy zolo. Unless you are an indie scum ofc.

@Ultra he is the main guy who produces our valuable merchandise, he keeps our business running. You should check out some of his stuff sometime.

@Sallucion He is our information guy, you want to know something, you come to him. Although be prepared to have some green cash to get him speaking.

@Ratchet he is our detective guy, well detective in our world ya know what I mean? hahaha anyways, ratchet takes care of stuff for us in the legal side of the business. We have a legal issue? ratchet deals with it.

@Flowa she is our gardener, as you can tell by her name, she loves flowers immensely to the point she became addicted to all kinds of flowers.... Well if you are ever interested in some stuff to relax your mind, or even take you to lalala land, flower is your girl.

@Doddsy he is our tough guy, we want to break some bones and fuck some people up? we call our boy doddsy to get the job done, if you get into trouble you can rely on him, he is soft when it comes to da ladies, so I am sure he will help you out when you need it.

@Pot Goblin pot is our smuggler, if we want to distribute our valuable merchandise into sus places like prisons, whore houses, satanic groups, cults, you name it. He is the one to do it.

@hime she helps in the cooking around the house, she cooks all type of stuff, she is also good with numbers so she helps with counting the money and some accountant stuff.

@Grammaton He is the head of the security for our empire, he deals with all type of stuff security related, some people wanna act tough and come into our home uninvited? well, they will have to deal with my boy gramm and his elite members of security.

@Ekkologix and @T-Pein™ these two are like couples, you will never see them separated, they do the craziest stuff for us, any dangerous missions like assassination's, blowing stuff up, interrogations, they take care of it.

@Yo Tan Wa he is our host today, he is a very chill guy, very generous, kind, until you get into his bad side nana, so as your name implies nono get into his bad side. I am saying this for your own sake.

and Nana you see.... if you ever think of betraying us in any shape way or form, then you only have yourself to blame. Am I making myself clear? :)

Welcome to the Familia girl!!!

Emil

Certified Memelord
When I say "Town works from A to B", I'm saying that's how all town think. I feel like this is fairly obvious - Town are the uninformed entities in a game, so they're the ones that need to start from the beginning (A) and use evidence (the line betwixt) to inform the conclusions they make (B). I don't need to establish *you* doing it - all Town do this. My accusation here is that you are approaching this the wrong way around, which indicates that (B) is not a natural conclusion you've come to make, but an agenda you want to push, and you are now working backwards to justify (B).
lol who are you to hold me to the standards of other townies? i work my own way. i am not going to confirm or deny if what u r saying is true. how about u take the time and establish it from the thread. lay out the posts where i actually reached my conclusion before i tried solving u, and tell me why that this is within my scum range or scum indicative of my play

Emil

Certified Memelord
you are taking a generic town trait and atraching it to me as an excuse to scum read me without actually establishing:

1. where in the thread did i not play in fashion that follows this "town trait"
2. does ths trait apply to me as a person
3. does me playing opposite to this trait means i am auto scum

Am I not correct in that she would, more often than not, be town?
Been a really long time since I saw the show, so don't remember 70% of the character, but one thing I remember for sure. That skyler was a character you absolutely despise and she needs to be yeeted regardless of alignment. Although it's 50/50 tbh, i can see her as townie or as scum. It can work either way.

Well well well Nana. I think you might be valuable for our empire in the future. Let me give you a tour around the house.

@Fujishiro our maniac in the family, knowing how to make money runs in his veins. He loves all sort of drugs and women, look at him the wrong way and you probably will be having a one on one conversation with god shortly after.

@Peroroncino our sly bastard, pero is fit to do any kind of job you throw his way. He will get it done using his unknown methods.

@Zolo He is our chief police officer toward all indies, he will hunt them down till his last breath, you have nothing to worry about regarding our boy zolo. Unless you are an indie scum ofc.

@Ultra he is the main guy who produces our valuable merchandise, he keeps our business running. You should check out some of his stuff sometime.

@Sallucion He is our information guy, you want to know something, you come to him. Although be prepared to have some green cash to get him speaking.

@Ratchet he is our detective guy, well detective in our world ya know what I mean? hahaha anyways, ratchet takes care of stuff for us in the legal side of the business. We have a legal issue? ratchet deals with it.

@Flowa she is our gardener, as you can tell by her name, she loves flowers immensely to the point she became addicted to all kinds of flowers.... Well if you are ever interested in some stuff to relax your mind, or even take you to lalala land, flower is your girl.

@Doddsy he is our tough guy, we want to break some bones and fuck some people up? we call our boy doddsy to get the job done, if you get into trouble you can rely on him, he is soft when it comes to da ladies, so I am sure he will help you out when you need it.

@Pot Goblin pot is our smuggler, if we want to distribute our valuable merchandise into sus places like prisons, whore houses, satanic groups, cults, you name it. He is the one to do it.

@hime she helps in the cooking around the house, she cooks all type of stuff, she is also good with numbers so she helps with counting the money and some accountant stuff.

@Grammaton He is the head of the security for our empire, he deals with all type of stuff security related, some people wanna act tough and come into our home uninvited? well, they will have to deal with my boy gramm and his elite members of security.

@Ekkologix and @T-Pein™ these two are like couples, you will never see them separated, they do the craziest stuff for us, any dangerous missions like assassination's, blowing stuff up, interrogations, they take care of it.

@Yo Tan Wa he is our host today, he is a very chill guy, very generous, kind, until you get into his bad side nana, so as your name implies nono get into his bad side. I am saying this for your own sake.

and Nana you see.... if you ever think of betraying us in any shape way or form, then you only have yourself to blame. Am I making myself clear? :)

damn hime got stuck in 1956, unlucky girl

also … what even is this post xD

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
nice so i am not a scum with agenda?
didnt u say i am making conclusions first then solving it. how can be "misunderstanding" if this was intentional. you are actually tmi'ing me a bit as town here. in your mind i should be a scum pushing you, not a scum/townie thats misunderstanding the situation.
I don't understand where you're even getting this from. I explicitly stated I felt you were operating under an agenda. I said you're misunderstanding what I'm saying, because you were asking me to evidence something that is intrinsically (that means - inherrent to) townie play. You have, quite literally, took one element of my post there, that was not intended to be independent, and then used that to make an argument that requires the rest of the post you removed it from to basically not exist.

What are you doing?
lol who are you to hold me to the standards of other townies? i work my own way. i am not going to confirm or deny if what u r saying is true. how about u take the time and establish it from the thread. lay out the posts where i actually reached my conclusion before i tried solving u, and tell me why that this is within my scum range or scum indicative of my play
I'm holding you to the standards of all townies. As for your request - my argument is that you started with the cnclusion "Ratchet is Scum", and you're engaging with me on a level where you're trying to find evidence to that argument, rather than interacting with me and coming to that conclusion naturally. This has nothing to do with your "scum range", which is typically used to describe pro-town behaviour you are capable of displaying as scum (which isn't relevant here, because what I'm describing is not pro-town behaviour).

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Been a really long time since I saw the show, so don't remember 70% of the character, but one thing I remember for sure. That skyler was a character you absolutely despise and she needs to be yeeted regardless of alignment. Although it's 50/50 tbh, i can see her as townie or as scum. It can work either way.
damn right,her cheating on her husband then accusing him of cheating was unforgivable :whitepress:

@Flowa I need some good stuff to get high relax ~

Yea ofc can't wait to arrest join you guys !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.