What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
To be honest, the Revolutionaries' performance ain't looking too bad at this point.

Greenbull wrecked injured King and Queen so him and Fujitora vs Sabo and friends ending with Fuji with bandages (not sure on Amaraki's condition post-fight) ain't too bad.

I hope we get to see a whole lot more from the Revolutionary Army. Dragon's cool and I have a lot of expectations for him. He still has some crazy hype considering Akainu was so hell-bent on ending Luffy pre-timeskip partially due to him being Dragon's son, plus he's the World's Most Wanted/Dangerous/whatever the right translation is man and that's still really impressive.

Sabo's alright if I ignore him being diet Ace and he's obviously really powerful, Ivankov's fine and enjoyable and Kuma was pretty cool before losing his humanity. Belo Betty has a nice design and the rest of the crew ranges from kinda interesting-looking to whatever.

I don't know, with Luffy about to learn about events that occurred, I think we'll see some more from Dragon soon and he'll really prove himself. He's Luffy's dad and Garp's son, I don't think he'll disappoint (aside from the Revolutionaries not accomplishing a whole lot). Maybe I'm being optimistic but I don't think he'll underperform from an individual stand-point.
Another one that sees the Revolution's light.
Join us, brother!
:cheers:

I think I'll take the guy who fodderized King and Queen over a dude that couldn't knock out pre-TS Supernovas with his kicks lol
Well, Kizaru defeated them with a kick. Sent Urouge (who bulked up to a Pacifista's size) flying through 3 buildings, with his body stopping only once hitting a mangrove tree, then one shotting Apoo with another kick and Drake with the third kick. Drake, who has ancient Zoan endurance and inherits some durability in base too (base Ulti's skin was called very tough, just as base Kaido's body was said to need Ryuo too). And Kizaru didn't use any Haki. While Ryokugyu did on his tendrils and after that used hax.

Now Kizaru can spam lasers of different sizes, with one laser kick obliterating a mangrove tree, also using a named light sword (Ama no Murakumo). Kizaru could charge up his light speed kick with a mangrove busting laser too when charging into someone's face. And who knows what awakened light looks like.

Or King is cuffed in seastone and cant do anything due to it?
And Kaido doesnt have FS, he stole it from Luffy in Thief mode.
But yeah, Oda is definitely doing lots of shiet for sake of fake hype that wont last long.

Indeed, I saw it in Dressosa. :myman:
What are people hoping for Admiral Green bull, he’s in a arc where everyone is capable of stalking him and a couple could beat him.

this admiral stronger than Emperors agenda will fall down the drain once these next couple of chapters come out, I could already feel the next chapter title

Chapter 1054 “Green bulls defeat”

Ok, then let's see Kizaru do something like that. I care about feats and not just portrayal/hype. I'm not saying Kizaru is massively weaker, but he's like a 98 or 99 if Ryokugyu is 100 for me.
So there is barely a difference then. Thus, it's NOT farfetched to say Kizaru would do the same. After all, portrayal still matters, that's how we excused Big Mom's bad showings (ie. against Jinbe and Robin) because of her portrayal and good feats.

Aokiji targeted Robin after he was Introduced
Kizaru targeted Zoro after he was Introduced
Akainu targeted Luffy after he was Introduced
Fujitora targeted Law after he was Introduced

Could it be that Ryokugyu's Target is someone other than these Four
I have a feeling it's either Momo or Kid or Sanji

Well, Kizaru defeated them with a kick. Sent Urouge (who bulked up to a Pacifista's size) flying through 3 buildings, with his body stopping only once hitting a mangrove tree, then one shotting Apoo with another kick and Drake with the third kick. Drake, who has ancient Zoan endurance and inherits some durability in base too (base Ulti's skin was called very tough, just as base Kaido's body was said to need Ryuo too). And Kizaru didn't use any Haki. While Ryokugyu did on his tendrils and after that used hax.

Now Kizaru can spam lasers of different sizes, with one laser kick obliterating a mangrove tree, also using a named light sword (Ama no Murakumo). Kizaru could charge up his light speed kick with a mangrove busting laser too when charging into someone's face. And who knows what awakened light looks like.
It could be blood not haki

I wish Greenbull would have been a female admiral, but since Oda can't write female characters I'm glad he isn't. But still, we finally need a competent female with a sword in this series (Yamato doesn't count).

Status
Not open for further replies.