What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's my top 3 as well.

And yeah, every time I try to make a top 10 list I always struggle on where to put current Luffy. Sometimes I consider putting him above every admiral bar Akainu, but then other times I think he could still be below Kuzan & Borsalino especially considering Kuzan canonically fought on par with Akainu...and then I also feel like everyone has this headcanon that GB & Fujitora are weaker than the OG 3 for pretty much no reason other than the fact that they were recruited last lol. I also have no clue how to scale Dragon
On the bright side, Luffy's placement is getting 100% resolved with the next chapter or the chapter where Greenbull confronts them.

EDIT: After a fucking month :suresure:

Dragon is a night mare to scale honestly outside of just being a top tier. On one hand, you have people placing him below every top tier and on the other hand you have people putting him in top 3 with no apparent agenda on both ends. He needs to get a fight after decades of hype.

Send a warship over!!
Den Den Mushi: huh?! Oh! Ryokug…
Ryokugyu: Don’t let Sakazuki-san find out about this alright?! Bye

【Marine Headquarter Admiral: Ryokugyu(Aramaki)】

Ryokugyu: I love his style of doing things in extreme ways…
“You did a great job!”…
…That’s what I want him to say to me…after I take this kid’s head..!! Rahaha

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

he's coming for luffy
Luffy is about to face Awakened Kaidou, Awakened Big Mom and Green Bowl.:robinsweat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Because greenbull is stronger than king. King can’t escape from plant even though he control fires
So King's abilities stop working if someone is stronger than him?
Is that the level of desperation we reached? :milaugh:
Same reason why Kaido didn’t use FS throughout most of his battle or why BM didn’t use ACoC. Oda nerf them badly for hype agenda. :sanmoji:
Or King is cuffed in seastone and cant do anything due to it?
And Kaido doesnt have FS, he stole it from Luffy in Thief mode.
But yeah, Oda is definitely doing lots of shiet for sake of fake hype that wont last long.
Indeed, I saw it in Dressosa. :myman:

To be honest, the Revolutionaries' performance ain't looking too bad at this point.

Greenbull wrecked injured King and Queen so him and Fujitora vs Sabo and friends ending with Fuji with bandages (not sure on Amaraki's condition post-fight) ain't too bad.

I hope we get to see a whole lot more from the Revolutionary Army. Dragon's cool and I have a lot of expectations for him. He still has some crazy hype considering Akainu was so hell-bent on ending Luffy pre-timeskip partially due to him being Dragon's son, plus he's the World's Most Wanted/Dangerous/whatever the right translation is man and that's still really impressive.

Sabo's alright if I ignore him being diet Ace and he's obviously really powerful, Ivankov's fine and enjoyable and Kuma was pretty cool before losing his humanity. Belo Betty has a nice design and the rest of the crew ranges from kinda interesting-looking to whatever.

I don't know, with Luffy about to learn about events that occurred, I think we'll see some more from Dragon soon and he'll really prove himself. He's Luffy's dad and Garp's son, I don't think he'll disappoint (aside from the Revolutionaries not accomplishing a whole lot). Maybe I'm being optimistic but I don't think he'll underperform from an individual stand-point.

My Admiral fans how does it feel to be defending GB from Zoro fans looking to find ways to justify King getting the neg treatment? :pepebusi:
They're probably remembering all the times that Zoro was going to kill a weakened, diaper wearing Kaido narratives, comparing him to the jobbers that killed Roger, GB did not fight King but everyone has the right to act retarded. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.