What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow chadmiral bros might hate me for this.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MonsterKaido

But right now I’ve got Ryokugyu over every admiral except Sakazuki and Kuzan.

I actually want to put him over Kuzan, but I’m being respectful lol.

He nuked Udon and the surrounding country with a massive AOE and has a fucking black blade by the looks of it.

And he follows Sakazuki’s philosophy, so he doesn’t hold back or play around like Fujitora or Kizaru.

He’s fucking insane.

Even if he loses here it’ll be against Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato, etc, a force that took down two emperors.
Okay, ranking him anove the other two Admirals is fair game.

But, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I think we should all stop mentioning Zoro and Yamato in this kind of conversation. Their current version is no threat to GB whatsoever.

Funniest part is, they lie and say Sengoku ended the war even though the very next chapter Doflamingo straight up tells Moria that his orders are from people higher than Sengoku.

Sengoku wasn't shit. He had no authority to end the war unless it was something the Gorosei would be ok with.

And we know Imu wants BB dead. Might have to do with him being a D with 2 fruits.
You're contradicting yourself. The Gorosei weren't live listening to the war and giving orders meaning even if Sengoku made decisions with in mind to please the Gorosei HE still made the decision for the entire Government to stop the war.

really don't think it would mean that much, the battle conclusion is just too onesided and brutal to which I don't believe certain abilities would make a slight difference tbh.
Like I said, this part I agree with and I have raised it as well. My point only goes to as you said in your previous statement- the unnecessary downplay

But Zoro scarred Kaido. His Asura was useful, besides, this was post Hakai Zoro, with several broken bones, no medical treatment and no recovery of 7 days. It's not comparable.
Which some claim to be a paper cut. I am not saying the nerf is equal but that the situation is similar in the fact that a full health Zoro wouldn't have made much of a difference

Agreed. I used to have every emperor and admiral above old Ray but I'm not giving Big Mom the nod anymore. Rayleigh is a top tier swordsman with outstanding haki and has had excellent portrayal even at this point in time.

Big Mom showed great resistence (which isn't going to help her much here, as Ray AP will be tremendous) but many of her offensive displays have been meh to say at the least, she prefers fighting with her homies (instead of CoC haki) but I don't see them in general as much of a threat to Rayleigh (who should also know the fire cutting technique for her fire homie).

We saw Ray being put on the defensive and huffing for a moment when being pressured by Kizaru in CQC but that passed. But it was freaking Kizaru and Big Mom CQC skills are lol.

Honestly, I think Big Mom homies might be a litte annoying but I see her head flying. I don't see her life absorbing hax ultimately changing her fate either.

@MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Wiwi @ConquistadoR
Old Ray would still high diff Linlin, imo.

Yeah, that's the point. If they get obliterated at 80% health, they will be obliterated at 100% too. Heck, even if they are at 50%. Kaido and Luffy were on their last legs, yet pulling off high end moves and Haki. With King an Queen resting for 7 days and getting medical care, there really is no excuse.
Exactly. I mean, I kinda get the sword argument but what's stopping King from using his Tempuradon? I'm sure King was even more fatigued and weakened when using Omori Karyudon on Zoro. Queen even had his mechanical arm back. It doesn't also seem like they were imprisoned or had seacuffs on.

LMAOOOO

The level of tears on reddit is INSANE

"Admirals don't deserve to be that strong!!!"

"Scabbards should beat his asss!!!!"

"Fuck these Admirals why are they never getting destroyed"

"Admirals are YC1 lvl what the fuck is Oda doing"

"I'm pretty sure a fully awakened Brook with armament haki could defeat Admiral Greenbull. Brook could probably put up a serious fight against him now being that he's all bones and plants hate the cold."

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

@Wuuuke @Wiwi @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Man, OP sub-reddit is fucking insane. A gang of overproud MCtards with an endless penchant for bootlicking Lolda. :lusalty:

Exactly. I mean, I kinda get the sword argument but what's stopping King from using his Tempuradon? I'm sure King was even more fatigued and weakened when using Omori Karyudon on Zoro. Queen even had his mechanical arm back. It doesn't also seem like they were imprisoned or had seacuffs on.
Especially King, who emphasizes how you shouldn't focus on one fighting style, implying that going into a sword fight is a less effective fighting style as compared to his other abilities.

A lot of people thought Killer will die in Wano and he's the one who kill a Supernova
The work Oda did with Killer is Wano goes above most readers head

I guess is reserved to fine palates

It testifies how he either is turning senile so soon or is aiming at a large public and doesn't care about justice and consistency :josad:
There's no such thing as "justice" in this world

Specially when you are talking about a fucking manga, grow up

Because we have no idea how much they have recovered, 90, 80, 70, 60? no one knows. For example, if I challenge MJ to a basketball game and lose miserably, I can say "oh but you know my big toe was hurting" and it's like.......ok but.....I stood no chance to begin with, while maybe I could've preformed a little better, the difference between me and MJ is still astronomical, so your argument is just a nitpick. Oda was showing us the difference in strength between an Admiral and a commander, to remind the readers that there are still monsters ahead to defeat, his intention is then made clear by GBs dialogue. Stressing such little details could only be if someone is trying to argue towards a certain agenda, like the difference between Admirals and commanders not being that significant, which is false; or arguing that Admirals can't be a threat to Yonkos, which is also false. The argument is unnecessary in it's very nature because it proves nothing of significance.
The argument is not necessary for the Admiral - commander gap which like I said was already made clear in Marineford. However, it is necessary for the commander - commander gaps...which is where point is directed towards

Status
Not open for further replies.