A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally quoted a post of his saying tone Is a good way to read me and he thinks I'm town and then used the argument that he hasn't factually explained any of his reads
You think the town read he gave for PG has any explanation and not a baseless read because PG decided to make few posts and not lurk for once?

I'm cautious that you've seemingly chosen to side with Flower when I don't think it's warranted

Definitely worthy of jotting down for later
it's the other way around my man, flower is the one who sided with me, and to be quite frank with you. She joined the right side for once.

This tells me you didn't read or catch up to the thread and don't know what exactly went down.

You think the town read he gave for PG has any explanation and not a baseless read because PG decided to make few posts and not lurk for once?
The town read he gave PG was fine for me. No issues with it at all when he gave it.

His immediate entrance was nice bc I was scum with him last game and he took a while in scum chat first getting his bearings. He also was particularly afraid of the thread last game so the early entrance was nice and seemed free of the shackles of scumhood.

As of going to bed last night however that town lean I had of him had started to fade somewhat as he was less present. The initial town read given by Gram though resonated with me and I had no issues with it

Drago‘s ISO part 1:

Motivation which is NAI for him.

Drago‘s posts are full of him questioning others and trying to understand people‘s thought processes. It‘s a very Townie mindset to have. He‘s trying to game solve and progress the game. And he doesn‘t buddy or parrot anything, but gives mostly his own takes. Would just be nice if he realized I am just Town. It‘s annoying to get suspected by a player I think is Town when we could work together :lusalty:.

Town read.
Isolate me next flower

I never denied he gave a Town read on you specifically. Heck, I even said he only mentions you . So, where is the false narrative?
Your 'gotcha' was that he hadn't given any clear reads, even though you've quoted him saying that he has? So which is it. This reads like you've tried to make a case on one of your voters, it didn't fit, and you just did it anyway lmfao

The town read he gave PG was fine for me. No issues with it at all when he gave it.

His immediate entrance was nice bc I was scum with him last game and he took a while in scum chat first getting his bearings. He also was particularly afraid of the thread last game so the early entrance was nice and seemed free of the shackles of scumhood.

As of going to bed last night however that town lean I had of him had started to fade somewhat as he was less present. The initial town read given by Gram though resonated with me and I had no issues with it
And you never thought he could just be pocketting you here?

I see, well since you are more familiar with the dude than me. Want to explain to me this, does scum gramm usually have no interest in game solving or scum hunting? and does he resort into trying to aggravate the player when pushed into a corner as scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.