A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Does this seem fake to anyone else lol

Ur not really angry are you
I would agree that the level of anger apparently being conveyed strikes me as unearned.
I'm not necessarily angry. Like, I ain't seething right now or anything. I'm just very annoyed.

Thread discussion in champs was so much healthier. Nobody would ever argue like Ratchet and Ekko are doing and the pace of the game was relaxing and chill. This game only 24 hours in is such a stark contrast to what I got done playing from (and loving that relaxed and chill aspect) that it's just making me go what the fuck. Ratchet, you're playing a champs game right now so you should be able to understand how I'm feeling.

D

Dragomir

No you definitely are. If it bothers you so much you're free to out us both on ignore while you're catching up. Don't tell me about how you regret signing up - it's of very little interest to me.
Good idea, I might actually do that.
Maybe they're both scum and this is them distancing
Nah. They look genuine.
what r u doing drago
im but one man with one scum read
if i read him town. go on and continue with ur game as normal
why does what i do bother u and halt ur game solving
I have a busy schedule. If every time I log off and then return to like another 10 pages of more arguing from you two, then I'll never to have a proper grasp of this game. I can't afford to spend most of time playing the game catching up on Ratchet vs Ekko.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not necessarily angry. Like, I ain't seething right now or anything. I'm just very annoyed.

Thread discussion in champs was so much healthier. Nobody would ever argue like Ratchet and Ekko are doing and the pace of the game was relaxing and chill. This game only 24 hours in is such a stark contrast to what I got done playing from (and loving that relaxed and chill aspect) that it's just making me go what the fuck. Ratchet, you're playing a champs game right now so you should be able to understand how I'm feeling.
I'm not going to argue otherwise, but what does it even matter? Ekko himself has admitted that I've been trying to move on past it, I can assure you even I get bored eventually. I don't actually think this is any worse than pages upon pages of flavour talk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, let me tell you what you‘ve done so far:

You‘ve shaded Ratchet. Even before there was actually enough to produce a read on him.
being the quotes. also you dont get to tell me what is enough to produce a read on anyone. thats for me to do.

You have said I probably have a MC level role, and that‘s why you think I play more scummy than usual. Yet you go on and push me anyway like you‘re fine with what would be a strong Town role getting lynched.
this is not even a point. fake claims probably exist. ive already mentioned this earlier. you can have a skyler or walt jr fake claim. doesnt make u town but makes u comfortable in playing scummy. i have not said u r town. dont put words in my mouth.

Then when asked what my lynch would accomplish, you have basically zero interest to produce anything from it.
Then you say I don‘t interact with you when I did it all day.

So tell me, what are you even doing?
im fine with ur lynch. there is gna be a limit to how much ur strong claim is going to save u. here is the difference tho flower:

i did not make a read list with you in it yet. i have yet to establish u as a scum or town read. i think u r fairly scummy tho. and could be scum with ratchet based off ur responses to him. the comparison you are trying to make is nonsensical because in your case you actually put me as scum in your read list without interacting to me directly at all and did not do so until me, who you scum read, directly interacted with you. tell me now flowa. who is being reactive here?

D

Dragomir

I'm not going to argue otherwise, but what does it even matter? Ekko himself has admitted that I've been trying to move on past it, I can assure you even I get bored eventually. I don't actually think this is any worse than pages upon pages of flavour talk.
I don't like a ton of flavor talk either but I think we've far moved past that haven't we? Anyway, if you're trying to move past it then this is more of Ekko's problem then.

being the quotes. also you dont get to tell me what is enough to produce a read on anyone. thats for me to do.

this is not even a point. fake claims probably exist. ive already mentioned this earlier. you can have a skyler or walt jr fake claim. doesnt make u town but makes u comfortable in playing scummy. i have not said u r town. dont put words in my mouth.

im fine with ur lynch. there is gna be a limit to how much ur strong claim is going to save u. here is the difference tho flower:

i did not make a read list with you in it yet. i have yet to establish u as a scum or town read. i think u r fairly scummy tho. and could be scum with ratchet based off ur responses to him. the comparison you are trying to make is nonsensical because in your case you actually put me as scum in your read list without interacting to me directly at all and did not do so until me, who you scum read, directly interacted with you. tell me now flowa. who is being reactive here?
I interacted with you all game…

I quite frankly have it with the false narrative you guys are spreading about me this game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't like a ton of flavor talk either but I think we've far moved past that haven't we? Anyway, if you're trying to move past it then this is more of Ekko's problem then.
I can't in good faith remove agency from myself of course, I could always just not respond at all but... it's fun to me. Shooting down nonsense and seeing him scramble genuinely brings me joy.

D

Dragomir

I don't hate the game or anything. I just fear that anytime I log back in, I'll be in eternal catch-up mode and never be able to properly partake in the current game state.

Status
Not open for further replies.