A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I can't in good faith remove agency from myself of course, I could always just not respond at all but... it's fun to me. Shooting down nonsense and seeing him scramble genuinely brings me joy.
Well, I guess you're just wired differently from me. I don't mind good healthy debating, but ones that go on and on are mentally draining.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i will stick to my town read of gram, not because i read his recent posts but mostly by extrapolation given that the people who scum read him are all probably scum and i dont think this is them busing him just yet

you havent even begun to give "reasons" yet flowa. u ran before we could begin. so much for scum reading me
Here they are:

Well, let me tell you what you‘ve done so far:

You‘ve shaded Ratchet. Even before there was actually enough to produce a read on him.
You have said I probably have a MC level role, and that‘s why you think I play more scummy than usual. Yet you go on and push me anyway like you‘re fine with what would be a strong Town role getting lynched.
Then when asked what my lynch would accomplish, you have basically zero interest to produce anything from it.
Then you say I don‘t interact with you when I did it all day.

So tell me, what are you even doing?
That‘s all you scum will get from me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I will say, there is a plausible chance this is merely Ekko living in his own reality again. At the end of last game, he came out with some real bizarre opinions, and when everyone told him to piss off, he took that to mean he was proven right. I'm seeing similar traits here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I see no evidence of concession or misery. Just you spouting off absolute nonsense
refusing to answer my questions / provide evidence to his postion / scum read of mine is an indirect concession

misery.. well... he says hes enjoying this but is he really? he seems to want no part of this extra attention

I will say, there is a plausible chance this is merely Ekko living in his own reality again. At the end of last game, he came out with some real bizarre opinions, and when everyone told him to piss off, he took that to mean he was proven right. I'm seeing similar traits here.
Can you tell me where your reads are atm?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you havent even begun to give "reasons" yet flowa. u ran before we could begin. so much for scum reading me
This post in particular evidences this. He really is playing like an ale, proudly beat g his chest having achieved nothing but inflict physical trauma to his own thorax.

D

Dragomir

I think i've read the first 20 pages or something, and i did skim read the Ratchet and Ekko thing, so i didn't get much really

i noted Pero going hard at Pot at the start, even getting a few players to agree, and Pot completely ignoring Pero and others, and just started talking with other players

but not much else

You can think of this post however you want, i can only explain to you my reasoning for that:

I was just posting fluff stuff like everyone else, having fun

Then Nana pointed out to me that posting gifs from characters and asking about that could be fishing for people, and that is bad because there are anti-claim mechanics

so i was like, yeah, good point

and then i said i felt she was a town lean for me, because if they were scum, they could just follow up the fluff or ignore it, waiting for other people to end up hinting at their characters

but instead chose to point it out to me and showed thinking about it

not that deep really, you do seem pretty hang up on that though
Okay, that's a fair train of thought. I think I would have the same though if I was in your shoes.

I am a little hung up on it because as I said, it looked like buddying to try to appease Nana. That's scummy. I'll let it slide for now, but you're still an FoS for me. You've been so passive and backseat this game. Very stark contrast to how you played in SW where you were an active participant in nearly every discussion in the game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post in particular evidences this. He really is playing like an ale, proudly beat g his chest having achieved nothing but inflict physical trauma to his own thorax.
ur gna spend the rest of the phase making these comments?

how do u expect achievements to come before you see the flips? just curious. specially when the other sides r avoiding / conceding. that in itself is an achievement. now we await the flips

Status
Not open for further replies.