What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How delusional you must be to think that he can neg diff entire alience? To think he would let Luffy go after he just stated that his sole purpose in Wano is to kill Luffy. This is beyond ridiculous. Plus wee are in endgame therritory her. Until when will SH run from admiral? Isn't it now best time to stop it?
Why not. His abilities are tricky, hax and OP. If he sucks the nutrients out of them....they are likely corspe lvl

Capturing Wano 》Capturing Luffy

When they defeat Admirals in the Final War lol. As of now Oda needs to hype the final villains...which are probably the Marines.

Kidd aint fighting Shanks. His time to become a yonko is done. Shanks is going to be either luffy or blackbeards opponent. If kidd fights Shanks he is going to lose again horribly to him and will be used as hype tool to show how casual Shanks deals with opponents like him. Hence why the best person for him to fight is coby. Atleast he will have a fighting chance. Though based on his moveset if he has no metal coby washes him
Man said Koby……Didn’t even wait to see the results of Koby vs Hancock smh

That's a bold theory right there, I respect that

But do you think Momo would really come down to a compromise that requires handing Luffy to imprisonment/execution?
Would be deeply trash for his character, he just became Shogun and as first decision he hands his benefactor ass away..?
Lolda is way too invested in Momoron not to give him an actual leadership challenge, and this might be it. :blobdj:

On topic, there is a way for Momoron to get, for lack of better words, a loophole in this regard. However, it's a long theory and I am not sure if I should wait until after the chapter officially drops to share it or choose to share it here when the chapter supposedly drops in two hours or so and risk lower exposure. :brootea:

Besides my theory is certainly going to get me called a ZKKtard by the usual Zoro haters (you know who they are) and, atm at least, I am not in a mood good enough for petty insults. :toximoji:

Oda rly broke your spirit hä?
Lmao I have better things to do than one piece but such a long run manga and the only story where I debated online meaning I have invested some time of my life in it.
It turning out to be so pathetic does bum me out. Like I feel like it would have been nicer if I never got into One Piece but then I guess I made some good friends on Oro Jackson

its alright

Regardless, this is still in Wano. Oda isn't going to make anybody but the 3 Billion Trio fight GB, dude. :suresure:

Besides, Aramaki isn't here just to kill Luffy. The fact that he negged the Beast Pirates means that he is here to tie up all loose ends, including the induction of Wano to WG.

I think the clash between GB and Luffy might be interrupted by Momoron telling him that the Pirates are his friends and guests.

GB then reveals that he just loldiffed the Beast Pirates and makes an offer like this: surrender Luffy to the Marines and have Wano join WG. In exchange, GB will both restore Wano's fertility to end the country-wide drought & famine and give Wano the Celestial Dragons treatment. As in, whomever attacks Wano after its induction to the WG will be hunted down directly by any of the 3 Admirals.

Just my two cents. :myman:
Not happening but good theory

After thinking about it, it makes sense if Admirals are a full step above YC1 (somewhere in the gap between YC1 and Yonkou).

In the end, Yonko are the last obstacle before becoming Pirate King. The World Government is the last obstacle AFTER becoming Pirate King. And the navy is their military.

Damn I'm so pumped for the final war.

Yes, he said he was playing with chopper. Do you disgaree or something?
Chopper himself said that he's not doing anything

When did Queen say that to Sanji?

Last time I remembered he said that his kick hurt him

And what victory did BM have over Queen? The part where he pretended to be knocked out so that she would go away?

knocked out > bleeding

She got her head cracked :milaugh:

So now queen pretended to get knocked out? :milaugh:

What's with these silly excuses?
The pressure from his fall caused her neck to crack. Beyond that what have you got besides her falling asleep?

Lmao I have better things to do than one piece but such a long run manga and the only story where I debated online meaning I have invested some time of my life in it.
It turning out to be so pathetic does bum me out. Like I feel like it would have been nicer if I never got into One Piece but then I guess I made some good friends on Oro Jackson

its alright
is it pathetic because Zoro isn’t the MC or is it pathetic because Oda isn’t writing the way YOU want him to write which involves Zoro being the strongest and negging and killing everyone with 1 cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.