What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not. His abilities are tricky, hax and OP. If he sucks the nutrients out of them....they are likely corspe lvl

Capturing Wano 》Capturing Luffy

When they defeat Admirals in the Final War lol. As of now Oda needs to hype the final villains...which are probably the Marines.
Doesn't matter how tricky, hax or OP his ability are there is no way he beat Luffy let alone whole alience. He can not catch Law with his ability and probably can't pierce Sanji, Brook or Franky, Yamato has ice shield, Zoro can cat his ruts, Luffy can destroy them with internal destruction. Let's not pretend it's game over moment he touches anyone.

I do troll hence why i can pick up when others do it. When it pertains to zoro and coby and even sanji and luffy I don't troll.
Troll detected opinion rejected
That's a bold theory right there, I respect that

But do you think Momo would really come down to a compromise that requires handing Luffy to imprisonment/execution?
Would be deeply trash for his character, he just became Shogun and as first decision he hands his benefactor ass away..?
Well if that happens Zoro is then actually going to kill a dragon. Just not the one his fans expected :milaugh:

Doesn't matter how tricky, hax or OP his ability are there is no way he beat Luffy let alone whole alience. He can not catch Law with his ability and probably can't pierce Sanji, Brook or Franky, Yamato has ice shield, Zoro can cat his ruts, Luffy can destroy them with internal destruction. Let's not pretend it's game over moment he touches anyone.
Yh same way Apoo couldnt knock him out....but he did...

Doffy literally caught Law. And GB basically has a superior version of his powers.

He pierced Albert lol....of course he can pierce them all.

Lolda is way too invested in Momoron not to give him an actual leadership challenge, and this might be it. :blobdj:

On topic, there is a way for Momoron to get, for lack of better words, a loophole in this regard. However, it's a long theory and I am not sure if I should wait until after the chapter officially drops to share it or choose to share it here when the chapter supposedly drops in two hours or so and risk lower exposure. :brootea:

Besides my theory is certainly going to get me called a ZKKtard by the usual Zoro haters (you know who they are) and, atm at least, I am not in a mood good enough for petty insults. :toximoji:
Fair enough, you can always do a thread about it during this month

Troll detected opinion rejected

Well if that happens Zoro is then actually going to kill a dragon. Just not the one his fans expected :milaugh:
That's a plot twist right right there lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Problem is the fight was off-screen and the BP´s were not fully healed

Marco matched all 3 Admirals in MF.I have no reason to believe Kata cant match the weakest of them
Marco didn’t match them lol. He attacked 3 admirals, 1 with help and did zero damage. Marco’s good feats were being able to block two attacks from admirals but was of no consequence in a fight

is it pathetic because Zoro isn’t the MC or is it pathetic because Oda isn’t writing the way YOU want him to write which involves Zoro being the strongest and negging and killing everyone with 1 cut?
You don’t need to be MC for author to close ends on your story

why did Oda introduce grim reaper have people say Ushimaru looks like Zoro Ryuma looks like Zoro and it all to not go any where

other characters like Nico Robin Law Sanji who are a lot less important than Zoro have their back grounds fleshed out we know where they come from.

why did Oda do no character work for Zoro?

and there are other things as well
Every arc feels the same
Luffy finds a damsel in distress
Luffy gets angry
Luffy ends big baddy with really strong punch (or multiple punches)
Luffy goes to next island
Luffy finds damsel in distress
Luffy gets angry
Luffy ends big baddy with really strong punch (or multiple punches)
Luffy goes to next island
Repeat

then there are 20 open plot lines in wano with no pay off

Status
Not open for further replies.