Questions & Mysteries Sanji’s Admiral fight

Which Admiral will Sanji fight

• Total voters
Imo if Yamato joins, she’ll fight a strong SSG member.

Seems fitting for her with Vegapunk and Kaidos history if there are some aspects of Kaido in the SSG members

I mean it’s interesting that Ryokugyu is an admiral with Blackleg being a common disease that kills bulls and other cattles
Oh didn't know about the Black leg ting. Pretty interesting ^^
Even without that though there are still a few interesting connections you could make btw the two to build a good case for it ^^.
Like the womanizer ting, the whole not eating ting with him or even the fact that he offered Fujitora food (could've potentially cooked it too) so Sanji v Green Bull is a very strong contender and I'm not gon lie, even as a Sanji v Kizaru supporter even though this matchup also makes a lot of sense, I'd admit that Kizaru does a feel a bit weird solely bcoz he's the only one of the original admirals left. I think the strength difference btw the admiral is minuscule at best so don't matter whether Sanji fights him and Zoro fights Fuji but him being the only one of the old admirals left does feel a tad off.
The Kaido/SSG ting is interesting ^^ but not sure how I feel about Oda rehashing that concept for Yamato as I feel that conflict should be over and done with this arc.

Not happening. Zoro will break Sanji's opponent main weapon first so Sanji stands a chance of surviving.
Has happened before with Queen's gun.

And can happen again to Green Bull's blade.
Why didn't Zoro break Queen's sword....that's what he fights with in CQC ?:choppawhat:

Maybe Zoro gets to cut a vine of Greenbull :goyea:

Not happening. Zoro will break Sanji's opponent main weapon first so Sanji stands a chance of surviving.
Has happened before with Queen's gun.

And can happen again to Green Bull's blade.
Huuuuuuuuuh ?
So we can say that sanji carried and protected zoro for 12 chap . So sanji saves zoros life everytime ? .ddd

in any case the fans of sanji will eat extremely well in the next chapters :jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

If greenbull is the opponent of sanjino I would like to have a speed confrontation between him and kizaru :pepebusi:

I still think Sanji fights GB, unless thats a legit Black blade which I highly doubt
The only characters that possess, possessed or will posses black blades are those who dedicated their life to the way of the sword; Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma (only ones we know). It's clear that Oda designed Fuji to be the Swordsmen Admiral, he's never initiated an attack without channeling it through his blade. In each Admirals introduction we get to see what they are about, with GB it's his plants which he used to fight against two top commanders, but with Fuji he is shown using his blade from the moment we meet him. It makes very little sense to have someone who occasionally uses his sword as a secondary tool beside his DF be a superior swordsmen to the guy who is the most textbook swordsmen character out of all the marines as well as relies on it constantly in combat.

The only characters that possess, possessed or will posses black blades are those who dedicated their life to the way of the sword; Zoro, Mihawk and Ryuma (only ones we know). It's clear that Oda designed Fuji to be the Swordsmen Admiral, he's never initiated an attack without channeling it through his blade. In each Admirals introduction we get to see what they are about, with GB it's his plants which he used to fight against two top commanders, but with Fuji he is shown using his blade from the moment we meet him. It makes very little sense to have someone who occasionally uses his sword as a secondary tool beside his DF be a superior swordsmen to the guy who is the most textbook swordsmen character out of all the marines as well as relies on it constantly in combat.
Yup, thats why the blade being black is out of place.

But if it is true, GB must be broken

I mean hes only had his fruit for 3 years. Wouldnt be far fetched to say he turned his blade black in those probable 20+ years of combat.

I mean hes only had his fruit for 3 years. Wouldnt be far fetched to say he turned his blade black in those probable 20+ years of combat.
We actually don't know how long he's had it for, but we know it's at least been 3 years. But then you have examples of someone like Roger who didn't have a DF at all, he would of course rely on his blade more than someone who's so proficient with his DF he's passively changing the environment around him; but Roger didn't attain a black blade while GB did?.....seems a bit odd. The only way this can make sense is if GB got one that was already turned, like Zoro, but then we have to ask why he would even have such interests in swords if he wasn't dedicating his life to the way of the blade. This would completely water down Fujis image as THE Swordsmen Admiral, because that's what he is, down to his personality and character model. But who knows really it's all speculation.