A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
innocent child
a usually confirmed townie revealed via an ability
however the added implication here is

1. IC's will usually be revealed in town color
2. i errr actually dont have a town color lol. yo tan probabaly forgot to do so. this whole topic is not kosher angle shoot, buuuut maybe flower is an IC revealed that yo tan didnt color

they didn't mean vanilla vanilla. they meant they didn't get their roles yet
from what i understood, they were waiting for their roles at first but then they (or at least flowa) started believing she was vanilla vanilla bc she said something about a confirmation or whatever (not exactly sure what it referred to in specific tbf) and kept throwing around the fact that she was vanilla multiple times

For me it's my confirmation message.
perhaps she was saying she was vanilla a lot in order to complain about not having received a role yet but idk, it seemed more like a claim at that point

Emil

Certified Memelord
from what i understood, they were waiting for their roles at first but then they (or at least flowa) started believing she was vanilla vanilla bc she said something about a confirmation or whatever (not exactly sure what it referred to in specific tbf) and kept throwing around the fact that she was vanilla multiple times

perhaps she was saying she was vanilla a lot in order to complain about not having received a role yet but idk, it seemed more like a claim at that point
i am not sure how u got that conclusion, i understood it very differently - seemed clear to me they implied having no role, specially when they said u didnt get a role too?

a vanilla is actually a role. but they heavily implied lack of a role, not that they got a role which is vanilla, if that makes sense.

did u get a chance to catch up, town mascot hime san

So these two stupid criminal friends, Badger and Pete are really dumb and end up telling people they are criminals and fucking up their business

so it's pretty on brand for them both to have abilities were they out themselves

now, it could be a fake WU like some people are saying

by flavour wise i think it makes sense
if he is a criminal would he be mafia or town? idk flavor at all so im not sure how the game would be set up tbh

i think walter is the main character(?) but i think he is bad overall so would that make him scum? im so confused lol

@Flowa thoughts on my ratchet points?
These?

Alright well I'll summarise my conclusions from my discussion with ratchet.

Seemed to me that he tried multiple times to deflect from the actual point I made, moving to both points of personality, as well as ekkos play, rather than the point at hand.

I also don't think he did a satisfactory job of explaining how the contradiction was 'unfair'

I am fairly happy to put some pressure here

Vote Ratchet

I would also like comments from flower, ekko, Adam on the points I have made if you please
Well, I think that's fair. But as I said, usually if Ekko and Ratchet clash like this, Ratchet is Town and Ekko's scum. So going by meta I Town read Ratchet.

if he is a criminal would he be mafia or town? idk flavor at all so im not sure how the game would be set up tbh

i think walter is the main character(?) but i think he is bad overall so would that make him scum? im so confused lol
Everyone is mostly bad in this game including the cops in a way.
Depends on who you are supporting...

Cartel are the real baddies.
There are the Mexican cartel and the American one.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Okay I read till page 31. Will read more when will get time.

So far I have few takes.

1) Ratchet vs Ekko

I have two takes on this

A) Both are town -

Ratchet town meta initially is to get reactions and spur discussions. He likes to move things forward.

Ekko as town is more bold and decisive.

I have noticed that both were striking their town meta here.

B)Both are scums but team-mates. This is less likely scenario but I felt I have to factor in this because

Tbh, one thing which struck me odd about their arguments is the "topic". I didn't feel the topic on which they were arguing warranted to be stretched so long. Yet, it did and both were not willing to let it go

Could be that both have some ego clash happening but it could also be distancing attempt as team-mates.

I will see how the their argument further builds as I will read more.

2)Fuji - I am not liking him.

His reaction to Ratchet reaction testing flowa was poor. It came out as defensive to me.

I also didn't like how he casted vote on pero.

His reasoning doesn't make sense to me.

Ya pero voted pot and was talking about him but it was early D0 and there is no way pero would try to setup pot so early.

Second, was there any need for pero to setup pot? I mean pot rolled scum back to back and everyone knows this so there is absolutely no need for pero to put vote on pot to highlight this. Yet pero did.

It was more like pero having fun.

Yet, fuji casted vote on him and pushed sus.

His reasoning to put vote on pero looks weak + along with his bad reaction to ratchet reaction testing flowa.

3) Gram - i didn't notice much of him except one thing - when he asked fuji why he voted pero and after Fuji gave this explanation

His entrance I didnt like, it felt to me like he was used the ''Pot is always scum'' as a way to join the game + appear like he's doing something cause he kept it up until I brought it to his attention. And rn he's just kinda blending in.
And, gram immediately voted pero. This is in total contrast of gram in last game when he was town.

4)Cal - he is more engaging and hitting his town meta

5)Flowa - aside from her a bit defensive reaction to ratchet reaction testing her there is nothing much that irks bad so far

I won't take her reaction as scummy because last game she came out as defensive when I pushed her as witch and it turned out I was wrong and she wasn't witch and was town too lol

6) Nana - looking bold and seem to having fun. Not hesitating to come forward with scum reads so leaning town.

Status
Not open for further replies.