A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep there is definitely mafia here

My role mention it, what about yours?
No.

Before we jump to any conclusions on these, Charlie do you have any mod message, outside of the message itself that indicates who the message came from? Character wise I mean
I just learned there's message for me and what it says. Not who send it.

I’m sorry I don’t share the same wavelength that you share with flower where she continues to do scummy things yet you turn a blind eye. If you react to everyone who’s scum reading her by voting then then that is not the right approach. Instead you should explain where is your trust coming from and what she did to earn it in the first place.
Like, her getting revealed as innocent child and Usopp saying WU is real?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
No.

I just learned there's message for me and what it says. Not who send it.

Like, her getting revealed as innocent child and Usopp saying WU is real?
No I meant that this trust isn’t from these events because you have started trusting her from even before.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Walk me through the bolded Pot.

Especially Dohawk spot, why in blue hell is he townie when he didn't make a single post by the time you made this read?
A lot of the Leans are from small reasons or vibe checks.

Doffy - based it on Melkor's slot, didn't like how he wouldn't properly engage with Ratchet (like repeating what Ratchet says). But hime said that his more trollish behavior comes from when he's town or indie.

Kagu and Baki were vibe checks

Zolo is a meta read as he feels like the same Ol' Zolo from other games.

At the time I liked T-Peins posts and liked his vibes. Now he's bein vouched by Flowa. If she flips town today it will probably lock him as town or at the very least make it a strong town read.

Grammaton feels more like how he was as town in CYOC than he was as scum in FMA. Leavin for the phase looks bad on him but I have a hunch he'll make up for it eventually.

people claiming too easily even though host warned of consequences, is hinting permitted?
Tbh, only 2 people claimed. And both of them could be mislynched. One of them claimed through ability so that should be ok.

What scummy things have I done?

Do you really think so or is it just that you picked up the narrative in the thread that I was doing scummy things and you don‘t even know what I have done?

Because here is all that I‘ve done:

Called out Ultra for being weak af, which, as @Lindltaylor also noted, is a valid reason to scum read him.
Called out Gram for accusing me of sth he did himself all game, namely sheeping players. And yes, he did it first. You have the chronological order in the thread to see.
Buddied Ratchet as I‘ve done in every game as Town this year.

I think saying I did scummy things is just insincere at this point given almost everyone should know better as all of those things are within my Town play and it makes people look like they‘re just trying to save face now by continuing with that baseless push because they don‘t want to admit they‘re wrong or they are afraid of getting pushed for it.

What @Charlie does is figuring this out now.
Oh, from what I can see apparntly she's not caught up yet. I'm waiting for new thoughts, but i'm keeping vote here so far.

No I meant that this trust isn’t from these events because you have started trusting her from even before.
You mean back at page 80? I've asked everyone for opinions and got nothing. Then I asked Flower because I saw she's active and she has bunch of opinions apparently. Agreed with most of she said, but I got nothing mechanical to back it up.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I’m genuinely glad that SoulKiller and I have yet to be around at the same time, cannot imagine trying to catch up while he’s actively spamming…is he doing an impersonation of Final, or are we supposed to take him seriously??

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
1. I have multiple scum reads. Who of them goes first doesn‘t matter that much.

2. I just didn‘t get abilities, so I assumed I was Vanilla for now. The WU reveal was an active ability. I have no idea how it‘s convenient when it‘s just what my role does.

3. Not even remotely true. If I did that, then I wouldn‘t have put Cal and previously Drago there who were actively pushing me.

4. I just developed a Town read on him. It‘s not that deep.

5. I don‘t decide who other people vote. All I can do is bring him up again and again and place my own vote on him. If people aren‘t reading or are still voting me and Ratchet, that‘s not on me. The hell is that comment?
I’ll get back to this later. But I have some points to share and I don’t agree with this.
It does. It confirms me to another Town. And now drop this BS push. Thank you.
It confirms you at the price of outting them too. There are so many things wrong with this kind of thought.

Charlie said investigations fail on him. Skyler doesn’t seem to be a kind of character to have such a passive. She even got caught while she was cheating with Ted. Now he’s outted himself as Skyler out of the blue. Did he need to confirm Ratchet?
Let's be clear, I haven't claimed anything. I can't claim anything. I even got fake role I could claim instead of claiming my character. Yes, as town. My character is a mystery.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Just want to point out that she's never seen Scum Dofla, so has no basis for this meta.
actually, i town read him for the same reason or at least not scum read him for it

he seems much more relaxed and trollish with his play rn and i think hes more likely to act that way as town/indie
@hime how did you come to this conclusion if you never seen Doffy as scum before.

I

Indigo

doesn't that mean that you are sheeping at this point ? you trust people read over yours?
Like i said, i wasn't town reading Flowa at all, i've explained already why i was doubtful of Flowa's actions already, i was just conflicted.

And yeah, i am sheeping a bit here, i'm not really good at scum reading people at D1 with almost no evidence, especially when i don't have a bunch of games of experience with each players to have a set basis of how they play like most people here. I would do my scum reading based more on actions and votes.

Can you please tell me your thought process how you went from conflicted to lynching flower and then saying you find her scummy? The reasons mentioned in first and third posts doesn’t seem much different than each other and it looks like you made up your mind quite quickly.
I've already explained my reasoning a few times actually, you can take it or leave it, it is just like i said it is

I can understand the IC part which is not clear. I’m still doubtful why alignment was not revealed. Also the fact that she had a role where she can announce herself publicly. But the first paragraph sounds like you are sheeping people.
Partly sheeping, yes, like i said above. Not my only reason at all.

For now scum leans on Indigo and Gram.

Not a fan of how @DoctorIndigo gave long lists of reasons for the Flower vote. I've only played a turbo with Indigo, and he did the same and voted Pero that way in that game as mafia. It was the turbo you hosted lol.
So people keep asking me about my reasons to vote Flowa, and you don't like when i answer them? lol, okay

i guess i should just ignore them and not answer them, noted

with all that being said, in the last few hours, i now have mech reasons to believe Flowa is Town

Unvote

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I mean, everyone could be culted at any time. And only kills shows up in WUs. Locking anybody doesn't seem like good idea.
It'll be fine, I may be gullible but I'll just need to listen to the spirits in case they do change.

Also it does seem like it's not just kills that show up judgin by that art gallery WU + Flowa's mechanical claim though Yo
:yearight:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
with all that being said, in the last few hours, i now have mech reasons to believe Flowa is Town
For future reference, Flowa basically never plays with this level of indignation at being suspected as scum. She's far easier to read by looking for some town tells than getting caught up in whatever else.

Status
Not open for further replies.