Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing, same point... It's not racism if there's no stereotyping involved... Have you seen anyone trashing the entire mink race per se?

See... Does Carrot represent the entirety of the minks?

But you have to admit that there's no racial discrimination intent there... You're just interpreting some of our words maliciously...
that is the only way they can attack Yamato fans. Racism is when you discriminate based on once race. We don’t do that we like the minks. Carrot is an exception
Sexism is when you discriminate based on Gender.
We love Yamato who has the same gender as Carrot. How can we be sexist then?

it’s just stupid accusations because they have no arguments. Thankfully the SJW and metoo era is dying and people are becoming more rational and leaving emotions out.

Well saying something like that is defamation and slander even if you do it in a group. And justify yourself latter that you didn’t target anyone specificity.
the Johnny V amber case should serve as a lesson to twitter
Oh boi.. you feel targeted.. Well that's on you not me. :myman:

No one was targeted as I mentionned no one, but the fact is: I saw that racist argumentation here. So my point still stands.

Trashing on Carrot or Yamato because of virilistic or mysoginistic values is sexist just like trashing on Yamato or Carrot because of their race is racist.

This is for both Yamato AND Carrot's fans. But if you don't like that, try to fight it maybe? (just a maybe)
Post automatically merged:

@CarrotForNakama enjoy every single little panel of Carrot as a background mink in these chapters. Treasure them, because you're not gonna see her again for a long long time after they leave Wano.

:ihaha:
Or will we ? :myman:

Thankfully the SJW and metoo era is dying and people are becoming more rational and leaving emotions out.
Ho hii the incel ideology :kata: :odenugh:

No one was targeted as I mentionned no one, but the fact is: I saw that racist argumentation here. So my point still stands.

Trashing on Carrot or Yamato because of virilistic or mysoginistic values is sexist just like trashing on Yamato or Carrot because of their race is racist.

This is for both Yamato AND Carrot's fans. But if you don't like that, try to fight it maybe? (just a maybe)

Can you please stop being sexist?
It comes off as really upsetting and cringe.

I have nothing against carrot because of her fur. I love chopper and he has fur. I like inu and Neko and Pedro, all have fur. I dislike her because she is bland as a character and useless as well.
people hate carrot because her fans keep forcing the narrative that she is a main character.
carrot is a very funny character that is maybe the best female companion the mugiwara had. for a secondary character that she is meant to be she is great and one of the strongest.
but her fans keep forcing us to judge her as a main character something that she was never meant to be and for a main character she is bland and boring.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm a firm believer in Yamato not joining the crew. Sure I would like her to but there are just too many factors that point in the other direction in my opinion.

The first reason of course is her being too powerful. Jinbei is a good case study for that. He unofficially joined back in Fishman Island but at that point would have been the second strongest Straw Hat thus overthrowing the former monster trio. That's the reason Oda had to wait until Wano to let him join officially because at that point Sanji and Zoro got strong enough to maintain the current monster trio. Yamato has advanced conquerors haki and let's be honest would spank Zoro's cheeks.
So that's the first reason.

The second reason I believe her to not join is that Kaido literally described her fruit as being the "Guardian Deity of Wano Country" and ultimately I think that she is going to fulfill that role. Oden's biggest mistake was leaving Wano in the first place which made it possible for Kaido and Orochi to usurp the Country.
Oden was the strongest fighter in the nation and left his country vulnerable. I believe Yamato, if she really wants to take on the role of Oden, will realize this, possibly after the confrontation with Greenbull and decide to stay behind because without the Straw Hats there, she will be by far Wano's strongest fighter and thus she will not repeat Oden's mistake.

I'm pretty sure that this is what's going to happen. Of course I would like for another powerhouse to join the crew but I just don't see it. We will see her again in the final war, probably alongside Momo riding on Zunisha smackin' mofos left and right

I don’t feel targeted at all. I’m just saying you can not hide behind the excuse of “a lot of people are being sexist or racist” cuz you still trying to slander and defame people.
I don’t know what you mean by Incel Ideology. But I don’t understand what you say and your stupid reasoning 90% of the time. So that is not surprising

Last edited:
people hate carrot because her fans keep forcing the narrative that she is a main character
Only you is forcing the narrative that Carrot is a main character. Carrot fan don't say that. Carrot is just a side character that has the POTENTIAL to become a strawhat.

So your argument is therefore just a very shallow reason to hate.

I’m just saying you can not hide behind the excuse of “a lot of people are being sexist or racist
Mate it's just a fact, it's not news that the One Piece fan base is slowly becoming like the star wars fanbase. Mysogynistic / Virilistic / Transphobic etc.

You just proved how problematic you were by praising the death of the me too movement. And that.. is a fact.

Just accept how you are and you might have a chance to change later. Keep blinding yourself and you will find more and more people disagreeing with your point of view.

But I don’t understand what you say
Nothing new.

You just proved how problematic you were by praising the death of the me too movement. And that.. is a fact.

Just accept how you are and you might have a chance to change later. Keep blinding yourself and you will find more and more people disagreeing with your point of view.
The me too movement was stupid. It accused a lot innocent people of stuff they didn’t do. It said believe every women. That is dumb. You can’t generalize things and say just because one man abused one woman doesn’t mean that every men abused every women. It cost peoples life’s. You have to analyze every case and determine the truth.

cuz the truth is what matters and not what people claim.
As for your second part. Take your own advice

Last edited:
The me too movement was stupid.
It accused a lot innocent people of stuff they didn’t do. It said believe every women. That is dumb
Yeah. I won't take you seriously after that take. That's a masculinistic ideology and I'm not here to discuss with mascus.

Plus it has nothing to do with the subject so. *Insert meme Ignored here is why*

Take your own advice
Don't worry about me, I'm good and I can live with myself without feeling the need to trash character just because they don't fit my world's view.

Concerning Carrot.. what I mentionned a few days earlier still stands:

There are still two more potential moment for Carrot to shine enough to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.