A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also, I’m going to assume this *probably* makes Sallu town even if it’s mutli ball. I don’t think Ekko makes sense as a mafia target last night.
i dont make sense as mafia's target yeah
maybe a rolecop if they think im from other faction

sallu is not town btw. i'll reveal in few

b4 then, did anyone commute me or roleblock sallu?

I pointed this out on night lynch, but Doffla spent all game calling Ekko/Ratchet teammates:
Maybe they're both scum and this is them distancing
So we lynchinh Ratch or what?
I've uncovered Ratch and Ekko's masterplan to distance and control the thread as scum partners, so yes I've earned it.
Ratch and Ekko are scum buddies, notnsure on Flowey.
Vote Lynch Ratchet

For being in a scum team with Ekko, and throwing unqualified shade at Hime, who I've pointed the Finger of Approval at.
You'll see when Ratch and/or Ekko flip scum

:cheers:
Then he just goes with Ekko’s Ratchet thing on the PR instantly and drops the teammate thing all together unironically:
Ratchet is scum, confirmed by Ekko lads
Ekko has spoken people, he seems confident in his read, time to lynch Ratchet.
He already Ratchet is scum, read the dings man
Ekko deserves to be heard

:beckmoji:
Idk bout this star wars thing but it just seems common sense for this to be Ratch to get Ekko off his back
Also this is a weird vote just now considering the current thread situation lol:
I see, I have much to learn. Anyway

Vote Lynch Kagu

Bitch ass roleblocking me smh
He was always going after Ratchet specifically always even tho he was calling Ekko/Ratchet teammates and then he just takes Ekko’s word at face value at the end. I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Doffla was on a team with Ekko but I think he’s scummy even without Ekko. He’s playing like the GOT game when he was Vic lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Still pushing me with two players vouching for me and my play having gotten 2 scums, 3 if I was not messed with last night. Are you just open scumming now?
where did i push you?
this is overly defensive
i somewhat trust indigo, but not much tpein
all u know to do is play with mech and leave the rest of town blinded if u r one

I pointed this out on night lynch, but Doffla spent all game calling Ekko/Ratchet teammates:

Then he just goes with Ekko’s Ratchet thing on the PR instantly and drops the teammate thing all together unironically:

Also this is a weird vote just now considering the current thread situation lol:

He was always going after Ratchet specifically always even tho he was calling Ekko/Ratchet teammates and then he just takes Ekko’s word at face value at the end. I wouldn’t be totally shocked if Doffla was on a team with Ekko but I think he’s scummy even without Ekko. He’s playing like the GOT game when he was Vic lol.
In retrospect, not a great theory on my part, my apologies.

:endthis:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy talk to us :owo:. What are your reads rn?
Obviously not liking Usopp; don’t have reason to suspect you, which is a refreshing change; neutral on Lind after jumping on him earlier; curious about Kags, but I think we share an opinion on Usopp, so I have to say she’s null for now; haven’t really played with most of the rest, so I’m still spectating a bit - I do like Indigo’s meta in particular, but that’s not necessarily an endorsement.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You were telling Drago his play was NAI and could be town lol.
drago was asking strictly about ultra dipping. drago said ultra dipped during the kaguyaa sama game, so dipping may be a scum indicative of him

to which i said this is not true. he has done it as town before. GoT game is an example.

my read on ultra is independent from what drago was talking about in regards to him dipping or not. my read of him was based on the safe positions he was taking, which is an indie indicated play generally

@Flowa cuz u asked too

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel like the subtext here is you aren’t happy about getting got by mechanics in back to back games lol.
i want to get vigged
and no, im not immune to actions except to one and one role only

i want every to answer if they had commuted me / roleblocked sallu or not

because if not then sallu is hardcore outed

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko is either a game thrower or just scum, so nothing of value lost here :kayneshrug:.
neither, but losing will to play if things r gna get solved via mech anyway then what am i doing exactly. i'll just vote to sheep any wagon until i die. call me when ur rdy to play the game

Status
Not open for further replies.