A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have 2 players vouching for me.
I caught Ultra.
I sent a message to SK at night encouraging him to stay on Drago. Which might have contributed a lot to this wagon staying a wagon.
I have hard evidence against Lind which you conveniently ignore (totally not team mates).
You ignored Charlie‘s vouch for Ratchet, too.

I have zero reasons to Town read you. And if you‘re honest, you would show a bit of humility. Instead you act like you did nothing wrong at all.

Lame excuses.
then hold your self responsible

you get mad when someone tell u that u cannot be 100% confirmed

its the truth. u can only go up to a 99% and even thats too much

deal with it

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have 2 players vouching for me.
2 who r not remotely confirmed, not even you think they r 100%

I caught Ultra.
3 factions exist, does not confirm u 100% either

I sent a message to SK at night encouraging him to stay on Drago. Which might have contributed a lot to this wagon staying a wagon.
look above

I have hard evidence against Lind which you conveniently ignore (totally not team mates).
legit asked u how sure r u on this and u ignored it??

You ignored Charlie‘s vouch for Ratchet, too.
god foken demmit with the mech, can u talk to me normally?

I have zero reasons to Town read you. And if you‘re honest, you would show a bit of humility. Instead you act like you did nothing wrong at all.
i want to be vigged, or commit suduko. thats the best way to gain salvation and join dead chat with my fellow townies. i have already atoned for my sins by outing walter. i think this is good enough contributions yeah?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Where does this thought come from @Ekkologix ?

You didn’t mention anything about it in your role that I can see.
charles said so and he was most likely town

i did confirm with yo tan that failed/successful converts dont appear in WUs

also when i asked can a survivor be converted, he said yes, not because ur gale but everyone can be converted normally. well unless immune or mafia

charles said so and he was most likely town

i did confirm with yo tan that failed/successful converts dont appear in WUs

also when i asked can a survivor be converted, he said yes, not because ur gale but everyone can be converted normally. well unless immune or mafia
Alright.

My next question was gonna be why you were speculating Walter as serial on D0 and cult now.

number of kills

geezuz ur asking the most pepega questions prof

ahhhh my kill pls work
I’m trying to see if the shit you’ve claim throughout the game even makes sense with each other while I ISO you.

Which it doesn’t. I don’t understand why you said you’d think you’d be miller back when as far as you knew you were just gonna be a survivor.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m trying to see if the shit you’ve claim throughout the game even makes sense with each other while I ISO you.

Which it doesn’t. I don’t understand why you said you’d think you’d be miller back when as far as you knew you were just gonna be a survivor.
nah ur not prof

u think im scum from another faction, but u fail miserably at pinning me down

how does asking me about walt going from serial to cult even helps?

i knew walt was bad since day 1 after seeing my role. and most likely not mafia because why wud i be specifically immune to walk and not the other factions

walk is cult lol. 99%. no 4th kill confirms it

He also assumed another guy was a Survivor when he was supposedly already a Survivor:

doesnt have to kill
maybe survivor wincon or neutral

Alright. I read you/Drago’s interactions. There are a few posts where you’re trying to convince him on the Ratchet read that don’t really look like teammates. And I think it makes more sense if Drago were to act swayed by your arguments if he was your teammate.

So that does come off as odd. But other than that I don’t see why you can’t be teammates especially with the EOD scene.

Also some of those links didn’t even work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.