A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand y someone would buy a role block/role crush over an invest or kill shot tbh
it looks like all of those abilities were on discount and had negotiable prices so hmm

thats like 6 ppl with role block/role crush abilities and im operating with the idea that no one wouldve wasted money buying that ability yesterday

i get the feeling that each scum faction is going to have one role blocker tbh ._,
I don't really either but it's an option

i dont see the benefit in speculating this. tell me where r u going with it
i was thinking u, kagu, and cal might be aligned since u all have similar takes on flowa and dofla i believe

honestly even though ppl r saying 3 ppl scum teams make sense with 3 different factions, i dont know... it just seems extremely difficult to reach parity (typical mafia wincon) with town getting 2 lynches per cycle and also having to watch out for faction kills coming from other mafias

i think each mafia has specific targets they need to eliminate in order to achieve their wincon (as seen in both ultra's and drago's flips about how they need to eliminate all threats to their faction)

anyway, i dont think u 3 (or at least u and kagu) can be aligned anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.