Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Well, it's a good chapter, though Luffy's bounty it's pretty shit.

Oda killed several birds with it and that's why is that low.
-First, same thing like what happened in DR with him sharing same bounty with Law (but in this case at least his bounty is above it's opponent like it happened previously) despite him being basically the one to take down Doffy.
-Second, he evenly splitted it among the 3 (first he added both Kaido's and Bigmom's bounty which is almost 9b, rounded up to 9b and splitted among them).
-With this he was able to keep Kid and Law's relevance and their status of "rivals" for Luffy.
-Luffy got another bounty with 3.... (30 mill, 300 mill, 3b, he likes this kind of shit).
-Luffy wont be a great distance from the ultimate villain and competitor of this manga, Marshall D. Teach.

Still, it kinda crazy. Luffy always had greater bounty than the opponent he defeated. And he didnt even have some kind of recognision for taking down the WSC, wtf. Kaido, indirectly, being a shitty character until the end, a mere stepping stone :suresure:

I don't like Luffy's pic.
And Kid looks like a psycho. It was that difficult to make some impressive draw for him? Look at the difference.

And another L, 1 more in the countless list, for Zoroturds.
The "King is significantly stronger than Queen" agenda ...

Look at that impressive display of King compared to Queen!!

Actually, we can say that GB got more problems with Queen since he needed another extra panel to beat him (or that would be what Zoroturds would have said if this would have happened with King instead):

What a bunch of fucking clowns :risitameh:
Or the other clowns about King >/= Marco, lmfaooooo.

Btw, GB's feat is good/expectable, but not as nearly as impressive as ppl want to make it look. King and Queen are weaker (no wing, no arm) and likely still injured (it doesnt matter if they showed impressive regeneration before, if Oda wants, he can make them injured for a year, and regeneration =/= stamina recovery).

The most intriguing part is what happened in the rest of the world these days and how Buggy managed to became Yonko (aside from the joke part).
Don't get your agenda. You are trying to push king equals queen off of one panel yet we have had several panels in which zoro equals luffy in terms of portryal in what was being done to kaido when it was the 5 Supernova. There were even scenes in which zoro looked more impressive which is further being shown in the anime. DOES THAT DEDILUCE THAT ZORO>>> BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THIS KING AND QUEEN MARRATIVE YOUR TRYING TO PUSH?
Post automatically merged:

Based on the chapter, the strength goes like this:
Luffy > GB > Kid Law individually
Zoro still above law and kidd

Nice chapter. The only thing i dont like these chapters is that they are going too fast.
Greenbull looks cool. I predicted plant based powers just because Wano needs to get rid of the drought and this is the fastest way to do it.
With a df power. Apoo and Number has allied with the alliance. Idc about Apoo tbh.

Luffy Kid and Law getting the same bounty is just forced rivalry by Oda. They didnt even do the same things and Luffy had a higher bounty to begin with. Probably just WG trying to hide Luffys efforts.
Luffy has a new photo of him. I like the old photo tbh. We cant see Luffys face in this one.

Festival looks great Oda draws great party panels but like i said we are going too fast other than what i wrote we also have Sukiyaki and Pluton reveals. These are just too much for a chapter.
Pluton is in Wano its probably Momo i dont think we will see a giant ship but we cant be sure. I wonder what Uranus looks like. 🤔

And finally lets get the final part of the chapter. Luffy and Buggy becoming a Yonko. The only thing i can say is that my boy finally did it. He is an emperor.

8/10 chapter. I wasnt reading One Piece for a month so reading 3 chapters in a row was great. Its sad that One Piece going on break.
We are almost out of Wano. It will end in 2 3 months and after that final saga begins lets see what will happen from now on.

1. Monkey D. Luffy - 1567 (+16)
  2. Kaido - 966 (+28)
  3. Roronoa Zoro - 898 (+1)
  4. Kin'emon - 627 (+1)
  5. Sanji - 554 (+2)
  6. Kozuki Momonosuke - 546 (+11)
  7. O-Kiku - 464 (+1)
  8. Charlotte Linlin (Big Mom) - 464 (+2)
  9. Kozuki Oden - 460
  10. Nami - 418 (+2)
  11. Queen - 414
  12. Yamato - 409 (+3)
  13. Kawamatsu - 396 (+2)
  14. Trafalgar D. Water Law - 372 (+1)
  15. O-Tama - 365 (+2)
  16. Kurozumi Orochi - 334 (+1)
  17. Raizo - 321 (+1)
  18. Usopp - 317 (+1)
  19. Kozuki Hiyori - 307 (+4)
  20. Tony Tony Chopper - 305 (+1)
  21. Nico Robin - 300 (+1)
  22. Eustass Kid - 300 (+2)
  23. Franky - 295 (+1)
  24. Denjiro - 286 (+5)
  25. Hyogoro - 283 (+1)
  26. Inuarashi - 277
  27. Ashura Doji - 274
  28. Shinobu - 274
  29. King - 265 (+6) king and queen importance dutring wano :)