A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are his answers about the DEA stuff. This is angleshooting but I do have to wonder if Yo Tan doesn’t tell him “hey you’re not actually DEA dude” if he really is Tortgua and not actually DEA if he sees Lind misunderstanding his role lol.
Impossible though. I am DEA. You were probably redirected or I was bus driven.
Then I was bus driven? If you for sure know that she was not redirected, then I was definitely bus driven or framed in someway.

You're welcome to lie detect me, but the invest isn't correct on me.
@Flowa if you're sure you weren't redirected, then I was definitely bussed or framed in some manner. Your invest definitely didn't hit him or was messed with.
-
I can't prove I'm DEA. It's flavor, not alignment. My alignment is town which I believe I've proven with my posts.
^ this matches what he says way later when he actually does claim.

All right everyone, listen up!!

@Flowa with your precious gifts i did a DP invest on Lind

he is ABQ Town Alligned​
^ this is a point in his favor if Lind didn’t know that he was gonna be invested. Bc Lind said something that would match this like 5 hours before this result came. If Lind said it after it wouldn’t mean much.
I'm ABQ Town as well. DEA possibly goes under ABQ Town, too.
^ I wish Flower was still alive to confirm this lol. But I’m pretty sure we can ask host ourselves.
Yeah sure.

I'm Tortuga.

Flavor says that he's apparently a snitch for the DEA.
Odd nights watcher
Even nights Tracker.

That's it literally.
The thing is it doesn’t make sense for Lind, if he’s scum that can beat invests, to randomly lie about being DEA when someone asks him for his group lol.

I was pretty sure Lind/Ekko/Drago made sense for a faction but Lind going Drago > Ekko on Night lynch doesn’t make sense if Lind is with Drago (a big point against him was his claim was like the inverse of Drago’s flipped role)

so who do you scum read right now @Dr_Professor83 ?
Hime would be my best guess. If Lind is town then I’m going to suggest turning around to look at Nana/Kagura. Even if he’s scum I’m probably gonna turn around and look at them since it’s multi ball.

I missed the D0/D1s of a lot of people bc I didn’t read it all and just ISO’d around.

I can better tell you who I think isn’t scum right now: You, Cal, Pein, Pot. And who probably isn’t scum from what I’ve seen: Adam, Pero, Zolo (I can’t read him but I saw him offering to give Flower money lol and that doesn’t make sense as scum lol)

I’m guessing we have scum in JDB/Doddsy/Rej/Baki now who are all null for me.

Sallu and Lanji (claimed) are probably indies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I’m going to go for hime who you have protected from SoulKiller.
Lol are you going to go after other townies as well?

Alright, question lol: why does Lind lie and tell Flower he’s a DEA agent when there was no reason to. She didn’t even ask him if he was specifically DEA.
'Cause I didn't lie. It's like in my role that I'm a DEA snitch.

How many times do I have to repeat this? My claim literally proves how Flower got her result on me and how I believe I was messed with because in the show my character is apparently not part of DEA.

I

Indigo

Hime would be my best guess. If Lind is town then I’m going to suggest turning around to look at Nana/Kagura. Even if he’s scum I’m probably gonna turn around and look at them since it’s multi ball.

I missed the D0/D1s of a lot of people bc I didn’t read it all and just ISO’d around.

I can better tell you who I think isn’t scum right now: You, Cal, Pein, Pot. And who probably isn’t scum from what I’ve seen: Adam, Pero, Zolo (I can’t read him but I saw him offering to give Flower money lol and that doesn’t make sense as scum lol)

I’m guessing we have scum in JDB/Doddsy/Rej/Baki now who are all null for me.

Sallu and Lanji (claimed) are probably indies.
So how do you feel about the Lind lynch?

And who are you voting?

Day 2 Vote Count 2
Day 2 - vote count 2 (up to post #5000)

Votes:
Lind - >> Kagu > Sallu
Indigo - >> kagu > Lind > Lind
Pero - >> Kagu > lind > Lind
Ripped - >>
Baki - >> Lind
Pot - >> Lind > Unvote > Lind
JDB ->> Lind > Unvote
T-Pein->> Lind
Kagu - >> Lind
Prof->>
Hime - >> Sallu
Nana - >> Lind > Lind
Reborn - >>
Zolo ->> Lind > Lind
Adam ->> Sallu > Hime > Lind

Count:
Lind = 9 (Indigo, Pero, Baki, Pot, T-pein, Kagu, Nana, Zolo, Adam)
Sallu = 2 (Lind, Hime)

why do you all keep calling it DEA isnt it ABQ town?
:laughmoji:

flower said she had an investigation.
it does not do a "town aligned - mafia aligned - guilty/not guilty"
It is a DEA or not DEA investigation.
She is a criminal so it makes sense that she can cop for DEA.
also
she already flipped town so her information is legit.

anyways.
you know the rest

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Day 2 - vote count 2 (up to post #5000)

Votes:
Lind - >> Kagu > Sallu
Indigo - >> kagu > Lind > Lind
Pero - >> Kagu > lind > Lind
Ripped - >>
Baki - >> Lind
Pot - >> Lind > Unvote > Lind
JDB ->> Lind > Unvote
T-Pein->> Lind
Kagu - >> Lind
Prof->>
Hime - >> Sallu
Nana - >> Lind > Lind
Reborn - >>
Zolo ->> Lind > Lind
Adam ->> Sallu > Hime > Lind

Count:
Lind = 9 (Indigo, Pero, Baki, Pot, T-pein, Kagu, Nana, Zolo, Adam)
Sallu = 2 (Lind, Hime)
So if we want to cfd to Sallu then we'll need 4 votes on Lind's wagon to switch.
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.