A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
i can role block
i can redirect
i can hide behind another player so that any kills directed at me will go to the person i hide behind

i can choose to use only one of those per night and cant reuse until i finish using all of them at least once^

my other two abilities r that i can avoid the first harmful action directed at me one phase of every cycle (i would need to activate it during night or day)
and then a kill avoid thing which can protect me from a superkill if im hiding behind someone, if im not hiding behind someone it just works the same as the hide ability except that the kill should just fail

i only used redirect from the first three so far (last night i redirected kagu onto cal but kagu was redirect immune so it didnt do shit)
and i activated the harmful action thing for last night
I believe you. I wont vote you. We have confirmed scums here

Zolo

Cope Doctor
i can role block
i can redirect
i can hide behind another player so that any kills directed at me will go to the person i hide behind

i can choose to use only one of those per night and cant reuse until i finish using all of them at least once^

my other two abilities r that i can avoid the first harmful action directed at me one phase of every cycle (i would need to activate it during night or day)
and then a kill avoid thing which can protect me from a superkill if im hiding behind someone, if im not hiding behind someone it just works the same as the hide ability except that the kill should just fail

i only used redirect from the first three so far (last night i redirected kagu onto cal but kagu was redirect immune so it didnt do shit)
But your abilities are kinda too OP tbh. Im jelous

Janitor flip was brought and used to unflip the Janitor role.

@Lindltaylor
We love to see it

Doesn't look good for Sallu how much RippedCal was obsessed with lynching Lind or anyone besides him

seems like last DP was a battle between lynching Sallu and Lind, Lind was Hector

and RippedCal is from the Los Pollos Hermanos Mafia, so Sallu would be Gus, a poisoner
Adam who from red mafia also was trying to lynch Sallu

I think u should all stop srsly pushing him and give him the benefits of doubt

I

Indigo

i can role block
i can redirect

this sounds way too for town, wtf

I

Indigo

But his flip showed 2 different characters

How do u know that was the case?

And he gets converted in n3 and immediately die?

He was pushing hard for sallu in d2 no way he would do that if Gus was Sallu
So who do you think they are Nana?

Status
Not open for further replies.