[SPOILERS]

Full Summary Chapter 356:
Regarding the enemy
The chapter begins with Jirou saying that now is the perfect time for Tokoyami to attack. He jumps up and wraps his cloak around his arm, increasing the darkness in that part and attacking with Black Ankh Ragnarok: Fleeting. Hawks says that AFO was wrong to think they were just buying time for Endeavor and goes on the attack.
All for One begins to reason and realizes that he should have dodged Tokoyami's blow. He usually relies on vibration and infrared vision quirks to react to attacks, but the sound of Jirou's attack caused them to start rebelling against him.
Hawks is about to strike a blow to kill All for One once and for all, but we see that he has devoured the quirk's consciousness in the vestige world and so he's able to move again in the real world, creating dozens of riveting stabs. Hawks throws himself to protect Tokoyami and we see that the stabs have gathered the pieces of the broken mask and put it back together again
That's when Endeavor comes back to the fight, punching the stabs as one of them rips off his right arm. All for One says that this stubbornness is what ruined his life, and a sort of flashback begins. We see a young Endeavor, in his U.A uniform, questioning the hero Endeavor fallen on the ground. He says that all his attempts to redeem himself, to pay for his mistakes and take responsibility have only exposed his weakness to the world and pulled him down. Enji Todoroki can never become a superhuman, he just has to remember his origin. When he was younger, he saw a father trying to save his daughter in an accident and dying along with her in the process. This scene shocked Enji and made him aspire to strive to become someone special, choosing the name Endeavor to symbolize it.
However, no matter how hard he tries, he will never be like All Might or even Deku. There is no use in imagining what his life would have been like if he were someone else, he must face the greatest enemy of all: his own weakness. Because, although it is an enemy, it is what made Endeavor stay alive until today. At this moment he burns out his own young vision and creates an arm of fire in place of the one that had been cut off. He then punches All for One, breaks his mask again, and says that even if no one congratulates him, ending this fight is his life mission. End of chapter.

I hope it's mundane. Endeavor doesn't need a super sad backstory.

Just make him some poor kid who witnessed villainy and decided to take a stand
Pretty much what happened. He witnessed a tragedy where a father and daughter both perished as the father tried to save his daughter.

Also, WTF, the explanation for how Jiro effected his quirks is pretty much just a dumber version of what I already thought would happen.

Literally verbatim.

Also, Endeavour Goated.

Chapter seems short, story wise. AFO is definitely losing here. I just wish we got to see a bigger cast take him out.

When he was younger, he saw a father trying to save his daughter in an accident and dying along with her in the process. This scene shocked Enji and made him aspire to strive to become someone special, choosing the name Endeavor to symbolize it.
In hindsight, this kind of makes Toya's accident that more haunting for Endeavor.

this is me but for JJK manga
:kobeha::josad:

dont worry though, these raw scans are just scuffy and low quality, the actual chapter will be much clearer, and Hori generally rarely misses with the art and choreography of his fights unlike other authors
I love JJK, but what you said is so true, especially during recent Yuta fight, and Gege himself broke the 4th wall by commenting on it in a fight dialogue (French Mangaka guy, I guess?).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Endeavor is way above sick All might
i don’t know. United States of smash is a monstrous attack.

And here AFO is weaker than his Kanimo self. He doesn’t have his original quirk only a copy so his borrowed quirks aren’t working the same.

In 1 vs 1 I’m still betting on sick might but barely
Post automatically merged:

But endeavor best boy and best character 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
i don’t know. United States of smash is a monstrous attack.
Star and Stripe basically confirmed that Prominence Burn is more dangerous.

And here AFO is weaker than his Kanimo self. He doesn’t have his original quirk only a copy so his borrowed quirks aren’t working the same.
Endeavor is emotionally and mentally fucked by the Dabi stuff, he is not at the top of his game, and AFO was still needing to throw him off by throwing more Dabi reveals in his face.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Endeavor is emotionally and mentally fucked by the Dabi stuff, he is not at the top of his game, and AFO was still needing to throw him off by throwing more Dabi reveals in his face.
Endy is at 1000% here. He is going all out. He was hit at first because AFo fucked him up mentally but since he came back he is full power and full focus.

The guy is on Plus Ultra mode
Star and Stripe basically confirmed that Prominence Burn is more dangerous
No she confirmed that her Keuranus attack (when she grabbed the giant laser) is weaker than PB that’s it. If I remember correctly she didn’t talk about United States of smash.