Questions & Mysteries Which title is higher?

Hey guys,

i want to know how you think about the portrayals. Do you think it is more memorable to be the RHM or VC of the Pirate King or to be the Worlds Strongest Swordsman?

My bad that was an anime only phrase I just tried to find it and thought it was mentioned on the return to Marineford. I’ll take the L here! My bad dude!
No problem, I'll also search volumes, databooks and vivre card for some statement of Rayleigh's activities.

I even have his vivre card, I would just need a translation.

WSS because it’s something that makes you stand out by yourself, w PK’s RHM you’ll always be in your captains shadow if you not known for anything else. Good thing Zoro will have both.

It’s hard to say actually

Rayleigh and Mihawk are both considered legends and there’s technically nothing that puts one above the other

They were both given the same status as WB in a way

Rayleigh by Garp during Sabaody and Mihawk through an SBS iirc

I’m leaning towards WSS but there’s an argument for either

Pirate King is an useless title. RHM of it too.

WSM means something.
Despite the series being strictly about the MC wanting to become the pirate king+multiple others showing more interest in the title than WSS? Man drop the manga if you weren’t at all being sarcastic or joking
Post automatically merged:

WSS obviously it will be a title that only belong to Zoro although Oda is recently trying insert Luffy everywhere these days:whitepress:
Luffy is far more important
Not his fault you don’t understand that 1,053 chapters in….

Luffy is far more important
Not his fault you don’t understand that 1,053 chapters in….
Yeah let's pretend majority of the strawhats didn't have their own individual dreams before joining the crew lol
They will support him to become the pk without abandoning their own ambitions put your zoro hate aside for a sec think about this clearly
Would you argue Sanji life long dream about finding all blue is should be all about Luffy instead using same logic :odenugh:

Despite the series being strictly about the MC wanting to become the pirate king+multiple others showing more interest in the title than WSS? Man drop the manga if you weren’t at all being sarcastic or joking
MC is stupid. Remember? He is an idiot. Roger became Pirate King only because he travel through all islands of the world. Next Pirate King has just to find One Piece. Not even that only going to Laugh Tale is enough to be considered Pirate King.

Now WSM you have to beat Mihawk or somehow show to be greater than him.