The Boys

I enjoyed watching everyone’s storyline come together in Herogasm.

Homelander and Black Noir are both afraid of Soldier Boy. Now that Black Noir has run away, Homelander really is all alone.

I also liked Homelander’s confrontation with himself. He is a super powered narcissist and a deranged psychopath, but he’s just a product or experiment. I do like seeing that Homelander has some humanity in him. Too bad he wants to eradicate that humanity.

I really liked Ashley and A-Train’s scene. Yes, A-Train, Blue Hawk is a racist asshole and your brother didn’t deserve that, but you killed Robin and others and showed no remorse. Ashley was absolutely correct in calling out your hypocritical behavior.

A-Train’s apology to Huey was genuine. Huey is still rightfully hurt and angry, but I am glad the show gave us a real apology. A-Train murdering Blue Hawk by dragging was brutal. I wonder if the writers were basing that scene off of the 1998 James Byrd Jr. case? Also is A-Train dead? I think he might be dead, but I read a lot of One Piece and that makes me question every fictional death ever.

I am so glad Termite man or whatever his name is dead.

I haven’t read the graphic novel, but I think Frenchie will be the next one to take compound V. I think he will do it because he doesn’t want Kimiko to feel like a monster anymore.

I also loved how MM and Starlight are sticking to their principles. MM walking away from Butcher and Homelander to help the injured was a pretty powerful scene.

Homelander vs Butcher, Soldier Boy, and Huey was so raw and brutual. So far everything Homelander has done has been scripted, so it was awesome seeing him actually use his powers and fight. Obviously we will need another confrontation. I think Soldier Boy is too much of a wild card and I don’t know whether Butcher and Huey should really rely on him.

Finally, The Deep continues being stupid for my enjoyment!

“Maybe it’s cgi?”

Also did The Deep actually save a sea creature?! Did that development really happen?!

Great episode once again!

Mindhunter? More like Mindfucker, amirite? Sheesh does he have a problematic power or what.

Also, I'm sad for MM because he keeps getting those Ls in front of his daughter. I see him dying in the next episode. Frenchie probably too.

Annnnd Soldier Boy is Soldier Dad. People theorized about this, I expected the reveal, but it was still satisfying. Though I would have prefered just a simple "Son?" from Soldier Boy once Homelander picks up the phone. And then cut to black. It would have told us everything without the quick info dump since it was already set up with Soldier Boy and Mindhunter talking and Soldier Boy sitting in his room, conteplating.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Great episode once again!

Mindhunter? More like Mindfucker, amirite? Sheesh does he have a problematic power or what.

Also, I'm sad for MM because he keeps getting those Ls in front of his daughter. I see him dying in the next episode. Frenchie probably too.

Annnnd Soldier Boy is Soldier Dad. People theorized about this, I expected the reveal, but it was still satisfying. Though I would have prefered just a simple "Son?" from Soldier Boy once Homelander picks up the phone. And then cut to black. It would have told us everything without the quick info dump since it was already set up with Soldier Boy and Mindhunter talking and Soldier Boy sitting in his room, conteplating.
"Yo Ryan, remember when you were the only hope to take down your evil daddy?
Well....what do you think about adding an evil granpa as well?"
:D

This episode was pretty good
Seems everyone has liked the season thus far but i felt it was underwhelming compared to the last 2
Hope we get a good climax