Break Week Based off feats. Exactly why are the warlords even useful to the balance?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I shouldn't ask, but you do know that in-universe politics and tactics has been a thing since the start right? And by your logic, feat wise, how are the Emperors useful? BM and her crew couldn't stop a single commander from dispatching them and almost getting BM killed. BM couldn't stop herself from losing to 2 supernova. BM almost died 3 times in her own turf.

I shouldn't ask, but you do know that in-universe politics and tactics has been a thing since the start right? And by your logic, feat wise, how are the Emperors useful? BM and her crew couldn't stop a single commander from dispatching them and almost getting BM killed. BM couldn't stop herself from losing to 2 supernova. BM almost died 3 times in her own turf.
And like I said. Almost every warlord has either betrayed the WG or caused massive issues for them.

Weevil alone blew away 600 civilians in one incident

Since an admiral can supposedly solo an entire emperor crew
3 Admirals, Marine Hero and Fleet Admiral + Vice Admirals and 100k soldiers could only kill weakened Ace. WB died by disease only but you can count as Marine killed him.

Admirals were being stalemated by YC.

Greenbull as far we know beated already defeated YC not fresh ones.

--Warlords are trash period with exception of mihawk.

--Doffy is another decent one being YC2 level at best

--Boa maybe more powerful but we need more feats from her

--Also the gap between YC1 and YC2 is significant

You think Weevil is a fraud? Obviously we need feats but I find it hard to imagine he's not at least YC1 level roughly.

There is already one who reply a good one.

7bukai target are minimalizing Strong Rookie before Sabaody so that they won't make Yonkou stronger. Plus, they are Pirates againts Pirates, nothing to lose from WG/marine (at front view)

Its actually incredible how ConquistadoR can't read.
Even if the 4 emperors = warlords + marines were true...

All that means is that emperors = 100.
Marines =90.
Warlords = 10.

And I'm being generous with that 10.

They had a draft post time skip.

Why not bring in more Marines beforehand instead of going in to find Crocodiles replacement?

Hell the warlords have been in a constant state of disaray ever since Luffy beat Crocodile.

Strong marines are generally more loyal.
Thats a good point tbh.
Post automatically merged:

--Warlords are trash period with exception of mihawk.

--Doffy is another decent one being YC2 level at best

--Boa maybe more powerful but we need more feats from her

--Also the gap between YC1 and YC2 is significant
Doflamingo is YC4 at most

Last edited:
Crocodile went from getting defeated by alabasta base luffy to clashing with Mihawk, talking shit to doffy, saving ace on the platform and holding his own vs Akainu.
The power levels of the warlords rise in power as the series went on, I wont be surprised if Crocodile is on that yc2-yc1 power level at this point.

Most likely the Warlords were intended to be above the commanders and very close to the Yonko(I’m not saying they are Yonko level) but because Luffy had to face off against them pre-TS and right off the beginning of the post-ts as well as have one of them eventually become his subordinate, they were heavily nerfed by the narrative.

Most likely they would have been Yamato level wielding AdCoC meaning between YC1 and the Yonko
Post automatically merged:

The whole purpose of the 7 Warlords, Marines, and Yonko is to be obstacles for Joy Boy before reaching Imu

Last edited:
The question answers itself in many ways, but I wanna instead address Crocodile.

The assertions about his strength rely on the characters being plot savvy, but characters aren't plot savvy... that would ruin any story you're trying to tell. Look at that loss to Luffy

Plot savvy is believing you can win by miracles like getting bailed out by their own subordinate. This means Doflamingo should have challenged Kaido because even if he lost in one hit, convoluted luck would carry him to the finish line.