Roe vs Wade Overturned?

B

Ballel

It's interesting how even an international forum with its servers in Europe is dominated by American politics.

Given the leak from the Supreme Court, what do you think of the chances of Roe vs Wade being overturned? What are your genera thoughts if it is?
Now that it has come to this, I think we can genuinely expect consecutive headlines announcing the overturning of Griswold, Loving, and Brown. catded

Not necessarily in that order, tho. :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Maybe that will motivate people to participate in the election process. particularly young people .
Aren't you ever the optimist? :beanmean:

It's interesting how even an international forum with its servers in Europe is dominated by American politics.
Well, anything that might destabilize the US will always have the attention of both its allies and oppositions due to countless reasons. I am in Europe, but I am also a student of the American studies, so the US is a subject of interest to me. :brootea:

Last edited:
ay, pro-life tards, care to explain how exactly a fetus is a real person?

There is no such thing as an "unborn child", that's just some retarded shit Ronald Reagan invented to fool you clowns into believing that the republican party had any legitimate political positions.
what is your definition of person?

if its "human individual", then a fetus is a person. if you wanna venture into a deep philosophical debate about what constitutes personhood, thats not what conservatives care about when it comes to this topic. they only care about a fetus being a human being.

Me: Oh so you want Universal Healthcare, maternity leave, medication prices regulated, school meals, maternity leave, imigration and Vacination...
Person: No
its the double maternity leave kappa.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
if its "human individual", then a fetus is a person. if you wanna venture into a deep philosophical debate about what constitutes personhood, thats not what conservatives care about when it comes to this topic. they only care about a fetus being a human being.
So does that mean if an immigrant conceives a baby on American soil the baby is now an American?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

what the heck is this adam dude going on about?
yikes.
I like it how you completely ignored by point how forcing women to have kids and then leaving them stranded is normal

Not like Republicans already killed the bill on improved healthcare, school meals and other stuff

Cause you know, maternity leave and all that is such a foreign concept even a wild country in Balkans has it yet you guys can't figure it out

''if you dont think babies should die in the womb then you have to accept all my rules'' or something like that
Well are you opposed to giving parents more benefits?

Good to know there's at least one state that won't force women to give birth even if it's a product of rape.

Reminds of those who wants to fight teen pregnancy but bans sex education and abortion. That'll work.
You did know Roe v Wade being overturned doesn’t make abortion illegal nationwide right