[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 : Town of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Investigative roles aren't just Watcher or Tracker, that would be very limitative. Imagine a 16 players game with no other roles. That's just an explanatory guide in fact.

I feel like I'm being framed by Flower here.

She is after both me and King. How is that possible exactly?
No!

Because of Al, I checked that link three times and based on how my role is written by Al, I can be sure that al has taken reference from that link.

Now as far as flower is concerned, she is being consitent.

Here is her post on first day
Well, tbh ToS is not as complex as the traditional Mafia game because you have set mechanics and roles you can work with.

And, this is her post today.
Yeah, no, this is BS. ToS has set roles.
Both days she talked about having set mechanics and role. She is consistent.

And, here is your post on first day
ToS is played with set roles which are usually all the same and preset. It's unlikely that the host changes them for what I know.

You said, Tos has set roles on day one but now you are arguing that ToS doesn't have set roles... that's totally flip floppin.

So you are lying Final

No!

Because of Al, I checked that link three times and based on how my role is written by Al, I can be sure that al has taken reference from that link.

Now as far as flower is concerned, she is being consitent.

Here is her post on first day

And, this is her post today.

Both days she talked about having set mechanics and role. She is consistent.

And, here is your post on first day

You said, Tos has set roles on day one but now you are arguing that ToS doesn't have set roles... that's totally flip floppin.

So you are lying Final
ToS does have set roles but Voyeur is one of these lol it's a variation of the Lookout role to be more accurate. AL lists the Lookout as you can see.

so you claim Lookout and say you trolled by using the term "Voyeur"?
Now you get it.

I'm a Lookout yes.

I wanted to find some reactions.

Reborn looks townish, Drago not so much. I think Flower is framing me by the way, because she can't have results on two people at the same rate.

whoa, Finalbeta is a scum..?? I actually tried to see if ToS voyeur is a thing (can't describe what came up). But are you saying you fake claimed earlier then.? @Finalbeta
No read everything lol

I'm a Lookout, it's obvious that Voyeur doesn't exist.

I have been playing ToS for 4 years, I couldn't have messed something like that.

I wanted to find some players reactions though.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Now you get it.

I'm a Lookout yes.

Reborn looks townish, Drago not so much. I think Flower is framing me by the way, because she can't have results on two people at the same rate.
That was a very obvious slip, saying that you wanted reactions is just a common excuse. Flower wasn’t framing you, she just wanted to hear your thoughts but you come out and make a reveal of a role that isn’t even in the game. Then you tried to argue that it was your role for sure then now you say you did that deliberately. So much inconsistencies. You’re scum for sure

That was a very obvious slip, saying that you wanted reactions is just a common excuse. Flower wasn’t framing you, she just wanted to hear your thoughts but you come out and make a reveal of a role that isn’t even in the game. Then you tried to argue that it was your role for sure then now you say you did that deliberately. So much inconsistencies. You’re scum for sure
It's a pretty common townie strategy, but you haven't been playing for a long time. So you cannot know it.

It consists in finding players' reactions.

Do you think I would be so stupid to claim a role that doesn't actually exist?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Now you get it.

I'm a Lookout yes.

There are two inconsistency here

1) you said tos can't have set roles which goes against your own post which said tos can

2)you claimed voyeur..a claim which tos doesn't have. But you justified that tos can have Voyeur. And, we called it then you said you are lookout and faking the claim and tos can't have Voyeur.

That's too much inconsistency and slip on your part.

Flower simply asked for your claim and was not framing you. So there wasn't any need to make a fake claim to see reactions.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's a pretty common townie strategy, but you haven't been playing for a long time. So you cannot know it.

It consists in finding players' reactions.

Do you think I would be so stupid to claim a role that doesn't actually exist?
Slips are slips. It’s not a matter of “oh look at me with my 10 years of experience in mafia! I can’t make a single mistake!”

I will take slips for what they are. If you can’t defend your action and have to jump to using your experience and berate me for being a novice player, this only shows that you are running out of arguments and have to resolve to something not even related to the current game’s events.

There are two inconsistency here

1) you said tos can't have set roles which goes against your own post which said tos can

2)you claimed voyeur..a claim which tos doesn't have. But you justified that tos can have Voyeur. And, we called it then you said you are lookout and faking the claim and tos can't have Voyeur.

That's too much inconsistency and slip on your part.

Flower simply asked for your claim and was not framing you. So there wasn't any need to make a fake claim to see reactions.
I was just playing around and see what arguments you guys could pull over my BS.

Also no one has counterclaimed me so far.

I'm the Lookout, if you guys don't believe me then lynch me.

It's a very common practice to find for players' reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.