A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It was really fun to be a member of cartel Mafia.

I was enjoying more being there in the chat than in game thread.

Best part was we were just chilling and enjoying instead of getting panicked despite getting outed one by one.

I clearly remember reading lind and prof losing their mind when kagu invested her strongest read - and we were like wtf is this town lol

We seriously killed so many scums that at one point we became town vig 😐

Most funny thing was when zolo wanted to have protection on him N3 and we all disagreed saying no one will kill him just to see zolo getting killed next. It was one of the many wtf moments we had :doffytroll:

Yo tan wa was great host.

Congratulations to town and red Mafia on win.

MVP for me goes to hime / kagu /lanji and t-pein.

If it wasn't for lanji, kagu was gone so his timely interference made a big impact.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Best part was we were just chilling and enjoying instead of getting panicked despite getting outed one by one.

I clearly remember reading lind and prof losing their mind when kagu invested her strongest read - and we were like wtf is this town lol

Most funny thing was when zolo wanted to have protection on him N3 and we all disagreed saying no one will kill him just to see zolo getting killed next. It was one of the many wtf moments we had :doffytroll:

If it wasn't for lanji kagu was gone so his timely interference made a big impact.
who the hell would kill zolo?:josad:

Zolo

Cope Doctor

If it wasn't for lanji kagu was gone so his timely interference made a big impact.
He even made a rule out for it :suresure: thought tbh by logic my own safe house should have worked

I

Indigo

Not gonna lie

@Rej and @Sallucion were pissing me off at the end there lmao

i thought Baki was gonna be able to turn the tables somehow

Sallu was completely inactive, would post one or two things and dip

and Rej was here on the last DP not knowing anti-claim kills happened during the day, not knowing Lanji was Saul, not knowing he had a bunch of town clients and explained how he got his clients

you guys had great night actions, but the thread play was making me mald

Status
Not open for further replies.