• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the newbie side of me sayin this.
But from what I know lyin bout bein a Miller is something you should not do.

The short term rewards of going deep in a game or even winning it is not really worth it as no one will be as willing to trust another Miller claim down the line.

Basically, lyin bout bein a Miller poisons the well and would make future games needlessly harder.
next time I roll scum, ill out as miller and make it end game just to show you that it's worth it to pull such a win. For the highest risk plays, are the most fun.

my my my, those are some bold claims fuji, he never will be able to read you?

What if he is reading you correctly right now? it's 50/50 at the end of the day. You are either a townie or a filthy scum. I say the odds are quite high to be able to read you.
The point of that post was to highlight how Ekko has almost always been wrong in reading me.

He himsef admitted that he usually just scum reads me then works his reads up from there so my statement was about that not about probabilities because if we go that way then the odds of everyone reading everyone are quite high when we all know that’s not how it works in reality.

The point of that post was to highlight how Ekko has almost always been wrong in reading me.

He himsef admitted that he usually just scum reads me then works his reads up from there so my statement was about that not about probabilities because if we go that way then the odds of everyone reading everyone are quite high when we all know that’s not how it works in reality.
I thought you left or something, but here you are lurking I see.

@Pot Goblin are you interested in going through an ultimate test? How would you feel if a change of rift happens and a strong wagon happens on your mentor, and we needed one last vote to hammer her and get her lynched. Would you hammer your teacher?

Emil

Certified Memelord

thats not something i do every game. i was spot on with u last game. you only highlighted your own ingenuity in the thought process

Status
Not open for further replies.