• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Stating a fact is not defensive, you do know that right? If inactives arent here not tagging them results in nothing, tagging them may result in them showing up. Thats the difference. Ive been talking to the active players as well, you can do both you know.
this is even worse

fuji asking me how the scum search going, like do u expect an answer? r u being sarcastic now or just hard overextending

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Pero, would you be interested in placing a vote on flower? is your thirst to kill scum exist? if yes, be a contributor to a great cause and lets get this wagon going.
Flowa seems like a goody two shoes thi s game she probably rolled skoom.
Fuji seems to be going for low hanging fruit too scum reading people for day 0 fluff and tagging inactives for fake contribution i dont know which one is scummier here soulkun

So Im trying to understand the whole thing between @Ekkologix and @SoulKiller , Ekko was joking around with SK and suggesting a Flowa lynch which SK took him up on, then Ekko retorted that he wasnt falling for the bait believing SK was testing him or something? But SK doubled up on wanting to lynch Flowa for which Ekko isnt really for now and even deflected towards Charlie.

Interraction was weird.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Flowa seems like a goody two shoes thi s game she probably rolled skoom.
Fuji seems to be going for low hanging fruit too scum reading people for day 0 fluff and tagging inactives for fake contribution i dont know which one is scummier here soulkun
:steef:

pero is town

Emil

Certified Memelord
So Im trying to understand the whole thing between @Ekkologix and @SoulKiller , Ekko was joking around with SK and suggesting a Flowa lynch which SK took him up on, then Ekko retorted that he wasnt falling for the bait believing SK was testing him or something? But SK doubled up on wanting to lynch Flowa for which Ekko isnt really for now and even deflected towards Charlie.

Interraction was weird.
it was not a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.