• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe its your own sht play then???
you can certainly do better than omgus ur voters
You mean in Fuji‘s game when I had only votes on scum all D1 while my wagon was started by scum? Or the BB game where I was pursuing actual scum all of D1 while scums were ganging up on me?

Sure, such shit play that was.

I am not playing right now under the impression that they are scum partners
Then why would you bother saying it?
I already said previously I read Ultra as Town, so how about you read? And scum TMI? Don‘t give me that crap. Some people can actually read me.
Usually you go on and on about how well Ultra town reads you and acuse him of being scum when he “reads you wrong”. I find it odd you have no comments at all on him voting you of all people rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
have no opinion of him so far. What you make of flower reaction? beside it being hilarious ofc.
scum side of null still. does not help me read her any better. the frustration is NAI but this looks too awfully forced its gross

i think tpein is definitely scum of some sort here tbh

If I flip today, get those two out holy fucking shit.
I am okay with the consequences of my action, it's a win win situation with you. Not sure why you think I am afraid of a mere wagon or pressure my way if you flip townie. You think I would do this if I was concerned by such things? fufufu

Then why would you bother saying it?

Usually you go on and on about how well Ultra town reads you and acuse him of being scum when he “reads you wrong”. I find it odd you have no comments at all on him voting you of all people rn.
Me: *says I believe his claim and read him Town*.
Prof: No comments.

:okay:.

Me: *says I believe his claim and read him Town*.
Prof: No comments.

:okay:.
But he voted for you, and you said people who vote for you are either scum or dumbasses. So he is a town dumbass? You think ultra can't fake claim miller? what did ultra do to warrant such positive response from you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You mean in Fuji‘s game when I had only votes on scum all D1 while my wagon was started by scum? Or the BB game where I was pursuing actual scum all of D1 while scums were ganging up on me?

Sure, such shit play that was.
"all scum"
it was literally half scum half town, and both games r close to 50% scum to town ratio. voting u is NAI. stop addressing me like u r the center of the universe. i dont care. u r lowering ur chances

lets start with scum reads outside of omgusing me and soul. what u got?

because it's possible? they both don't look good from where i am standing and if both flip scum then they are scum partner and would explain fuji resistance on placing a vote on flower.

But since you are here Mr.Professor, what you make of flower reaction right now?
It comes off as too extreme to be authentic at first glance.

But back to you, if you don’t see alignment between Fuji and Flower then why are you shading him with it? Why is your mind going there?

Your approach of “just lynch both and if they both flip scum then they’re scummates” is a scummy way to handle things and doesn’t even answer why you would accuse him of being her teammate for self admittedly no real reason.

Nah, you‘re just acting tough now. And the fact you‘re doing this shows you have only limited interest in actually solvin my slot here. You just want to push. In addition, you suggested to lynch me by the 24h mark. This day has 48h and D1 is important. You trying to speed lynch like this is also scummy af.

Status
Not open for further replies.