• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But you say he does this to you regardless of alignment?
Hence why its easy.
Its always "oh pero hasnt acused pot of being scum he rolled scum this game"
Or "pero didnt accuse potof being scum that means he is being careful cause he skoom".
At least use some threadplay of mine to do it not jokes and D0 fluff thats what annoys me.

Hence why its easy.
Its always "oh pero hasnt acused pot of being scum he rolled scum this game"
Or "pero didnt accuse potof being scum that means he is being careful cause he skoom".
At least use some threadplay of mine to do it not jokes and D0 fluff thats what annoys me.
Okay.

But if Fuji does this to you as town then why does him doing it this game make him scum? It should be neutral from your POV.

If not, what is different about this time?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont see a benefit to doing something like that, especially early on. It basically puts him in the spotlight for no reason, which is whats happening here.

SK gave me some explanations as to why he could be doing it but I dont really see it.
whose more in the spotlight fooj. the people pushing flowa or the people defending her

Emil

Certified Memelord
The story isnt black and white tbh, there is no good or bad side there although Niddhog ends up being a boss to defeat later on cause he wont give up on revenge upon those people’s descendants even millennia after what happened.

I think I know who Flower is hinting at here.
is it good or bad. idc about flavor

The fact that Flower is scum reading every single individual who scum reads her is something she does normally as townie? genuine question. I find it odd that pero somehow ended up in her scum pile list after she saw his post that he has her in scum lean.

Status
Not open for further replies.