• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, you literally said you don't like the reaction and then in your latest read you said it felt better and asked you to elaborate on it and stated reasons why. I never forgot anything, I am simply pursuing you after it.
That’s what this is?
Mind elaborating on the flower read? you thought her reaction was townie? you don't think it was an over reaction?
You didn’t call me out for changing my position. You talked to me as if it never previously existed after I specifically told you it felt like an overreaction before.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Resistance, yes. By vouching I understand someone being 100% sure of someone's alignment. Thus T-Pein suits.

I thought you meant me and Fuji. What Cal did?
everyone not voting flowa is vouching for her / wants her to stay

pot tpein cal ultra nat you fuji all refused to do it.

that group has to have more townies than scum. if u guys r seeing something im not seeing ill let her stay for the time being

move on to tpein

is it good or bad. idc about flavor
The char she's hinting at is good.
pero
ultra
yo tan
soul
maybe kagura
maybe charles now. altho man feels hella tense
Mind expanding on why you town read every single one of them?
i dont like this for 2 reasons

1. i was not posting in the thread. clearly got caught up in irl stuff and left. shade attempt noted.
2. would a scum have hard time coming with town reads? in fact scum has tmi they can see town tells in townies that other townies do not see. clear display of lack of analysis. you did not call me scum there, but you shaded me as if being away from the thread for irl issues is scummy. not a good look
Well you were active at the time I asked you for your town reads again, also you're kinda wrong about something. Scum has an easier time coming up with surface level town reads due to TMI but they will usually have a harder time explaining those reads in detail. IE they dont usually follow the player did x and y therefore I town read him. Because they dont need to.

That’s what this is?

You didn’t call me out for changing my position. You talked to me as if it never previously existed after I specifically told you it felt like an overreaction before.
It's to elaborate your read mate, I want more information. If you think I'll remember every single post I made in this game and the way I phrased it then you got something else coming your way mate.

Not when he has help to do it
You said this on page 24. I don’t have time to go back to read right now but I’m pretty sure he didn’t have a lot of help/a wagon forming on you at the time:
Flowa seems like a goody two shoes thi s game she probably rolled skoom.
Fuji seems to be going for low hanging fruit too scum reading people for day 0 fluff and tagging inactives for fake contribution i dont know which one is scummier here soulkun

It's to elaborate your read mate, I want more information. If you think I'll remember every single post I made in this game and the way I phrased it then you got something else coming your way mate.
You’re contradicting yourself now bc you said you didn’t forget just a second ago lol.
Mate, you literally said you don't like the reaction and then in your latest read you said it felt better and asked you to elaborate on it and stated reasons why. I never forgot anything, I am simply pursuing you after it.

look at it from my pov as a townie, people voting for you because you fluffed or didnt talk to pot they're probably trying to get me to spill the beans on my role i already saw nat excited cause YTW decided to claim all of a sudden
Ah, that didnt really ping me. Her response to Yo seemed genuine to me and not overtly interested in pushing him one way or another.

with SK saying it‘s for info, but none of them says what they would even gain from said info. They don‘t seem all that interested in solving anything, they just wanna push.
Everything that is happening right now is due to my move on you, is what I am getting out of it.

I would elaborate more but...

Emil

Certified Memelord
The char she's hinting at is good.

Mind expanding on why you town read every single one of them?

Well you were active at the time I asked you for your town reads again, also you're kinda wrong about something. Scum has an easier time coming up with surface level town reads due to TMI but they will usually have a harder time explaining those reads in detail. IE they dont usually follow the player did x and y therefore I town read him. Because they dont need to.
i can work with that for now. tho could be a hint to a fake claim.

ill explain the reads in another post

last paragraph is not true. mafia sees so many more towniness in town than actual town does. its so easy to fake any of that into a read. you also never asked for explaination. u just asked for the reads. last game mafia read me as town and provided accurate reasons for it while the townies kept scum reading me out of ignorance after my result came.

You’re contradicting yourself now bc you said you didn’t forget just a second ago lol.
I am not contradicting myself though, I am simply stating if you expect me to remember everything I post word by word you out for luck mate. If you gonna keep tunneling like this then this I am simply not interested in pursuing this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.