• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is not. Case for me is he is not taking any stance whatsoever and most of his posts at the moment are wifomy and just plain reactory. Also didnt like his post about not claiming if hes lynched and that we would have to flip him earlier, given that this isnt even halfway through D1 it felt like a rushed and weird response.
dem none of this is actually scum indicative lol

i could say the same about like half the players. lots of ppl r being reactive. and refusing to claim has nothing to do with alignment for the most part. scums have fakes and pero has fake claimed before as scum quiet alot. in GoT and in aries marvel game as examples.

this entire case is weak sauce

Emil

Certified Memelord
Idk mate, Flower spoke of Niddhog so that could be a savage indie or a mafia faction on its own. There is also the Empire who's basically one of the main antagonists of the FF14 story, and a bunch of immortal illuminati dudes called the Ascians who can be scum too.

If we go by this being 20 players, 5 non town seemse fine. Ratchet likes his survivors so maybe there is one but no one claimed that so far. Id say 3-4 man scum team with neutral indie, Niddhog could fit the harmful indie but I dont see him as an SK because he hates a prticular group not everyone. One man that can work as an SK is the dude Im wearing the set of rn lol.
what about the masked dudes

I would legit crack up if next DP comes and both me and ekko are dead LMAO lowkey kinda expecting to get off'ed early.

"The way of Great General is fine with death, meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily, and everyday without fail, one should consider himself as dead. "

This is my motto this game, when you consider yourself as a dead man walking, you do the boldest moves and plays without fear of the consequences. In times of war, you can't be bothered about what people think, you do what necessary to expose scum out, and change the landscape of the battle field.

dem none of this is actually scum indicative lol

i could say the same about like half the players. lots of ppl r being reactive. and refusing to claim has nothing to do with alignment for the most part. scums have fakes and pero has fake claimed before as scum quiet alot. in GoT and in aries marvel game as examples.

this entire case is weak sauce
That case is better than whatever the Flower thing was early on.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would legit crack up if next DP comes and both me and ekko are dead LMAO lowkey kinda expecting to get off'ed early.

"The way of Great General is fine with death, meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily, and everyday without fail, one should consider himself as dead. "

This is my motto this game, when you consider yourself as a dead man walking, you do the boldest moves and plays without fear of the consequences. In times of war, you can't be bothered about what people think, you do what necessary to expose scum out, and change the landscape of the battle field.
dw soul none is dying in my watch. she can try

Status
Not open for further replies.