Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
You mean the Scions of the seventh dawn.
Are they related to the Scions of Light from FFXII?

I searched about those Sxions but it's unclear.

flowa every game takes NAI behavior and makes them towny or scummy based on what she wants/feels. thats not how u play the game
I mean taking how you feel about a post into consideration about a post is good thing, gut and instincts are useful. But I agree in her case and situation, she always do some bizarre stuff that makes little to no sense and most of the time it's fueled by emotions and little to no logic. Not a single time I see her make much sense when she was townie or scum, except for last game when me and her synced for a moment about gramm which made me contemplate my life decisions.

33 33 34 and im taking the 34. thats how we will distribute the town credit after nat flips scum

Keep going, I am intrigued.

At the rate we're going, there's a good chance we'll make it to the end of Day 1 without a lynch. This is to be expected by the ruleset. But I need a set of players who hold themselves to a higher standard, who are willing to go above and beyond. To do this, some cooperation is necessary.

In addition to being able to vote as a block, our cooperation will guard against distracting discussion. Frankly, I don't have 100% trust in either of you, but this is not necessary. We seem to align enough and we need to concentrate our options here, and provide these wandering sheep with a sense of direction.

Finally, if one of our members is scum, an alliance contains their options to go rogue. For example, we can cycle our leadership for each day phase.

Now the only question is, are you two solid enough?

last game there was 1 role if she dies town loses after 2 cycles. a game ratchet hosted on AB had 2 of such roles.

mafia knows which roles they need to kill. what nat did there is more fishing than trying to clear PoE.
How is outing the roles fishing, though, when it just outs the roles in the game which she would already know if she's scum anyway?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
So much potential to make a FF SRM.

I'm itching to do it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Some just play by instinct. Deal with it.
thats fine. play as u wish

but how about u also look at the actually scummy behaviors. not the NAI behavior that u make scummy in ur mind

or look at the NAI behavior from both ways. can it be scummy. can it be townie. last game u were looking at my behavior from both ways before the result from sallu came.

you said ekko could be town because he handled the PR the same way he did in another town game, but also could be faking the PR. see you clearly established that the PR is NAI. that was good

idk what r u doing here. ur too one sided / linear

For example:

Scum has to kill L and Near.

A Town role knows L and Near are in the game.

So how does wanting to know this make somebody scum when scum is already informed about that? Only Town would wanna know that to shut down fake claims. Bruh...

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
For example:

Scum has to kill L and Near.

A Town role knows L and Near are in the game.

So how does wanting to know this make somebody scum when scum is already informed about that? Only Town would wanna know that to shut down fake claims. Bruh...
nat legit wantes to out the player flowa. yo tan said he knows 2 who could be town. nat wanted him to out them. this is red ass flag

also @Fujishiro u played the last ratchet game with me. if someone said i know a town role in the game would u want them to out the player as drago? i dont like u agreeing with flowa here

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I don’t know if it would out your character, but you should absolutely name townies if you know any.

Are we free to claim in this game?
@Flowa does the wording in this post give u the vibe that shes asking for the roles or for the players?

"townies" is a town player. not a town role

Status
Not open for further replies.