• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you say Ultra gave you good vibes but you have him as someone to keep an eye on?
If we talking about your interaction with him, then out of the two, he felt better yes, as a stand alone player he is a person I need to keep my eye on.

My response to him was in regard to his vote on me which he never expanded on. Should I have cared more about it? I figured he would just unvote me anyways as the day progresses and he did.

T-pein I actually feel null/ town about him unless Flower is scum. Because I dont see scum T-pein defending town Flowa like this.

Pero is super off, read his posts.
If anything I learned about T-Pein, that he would do alot of questionable stuff to achieve something from it.

Sorry guys i got busy:luffydab:

Can someone pls update me little on the flavour wise here setup first, how many skooms we loking at here? Single mafia or multiball? Likely indies and stuff?

Also my role mentions or confirm the presence of 2 other townies in the game, dunno if naming them would out my character or not though. I can do it since roles will not flip until the end i read.​
I don’t know if it would out your character, but you should absolutely name townies if you know any.

Are we free to claim in this game?

The thing about him sussing you and you saying he does that all of the time. But he didn’t do it last game. So that’s an obvious miss.

Yeah this ticking off part is not okay because you are reacting pretty badly here. You were pretty chill with your discussion about oily burgers until this thing with Ekko started. Then you lost your cool.
Last game I barely paid attention before subbing out, but thats 1 game out of many where he does just that.

Lets not act like you never played with me and never saw me get angry. Especially with Ekko.

Though at this point Im over it, Im just have my fun this game and not let shit get to me too much.

If we talking about your interaction with him, then out of the two, he felt better yes, as a stand alone player he is a person I need to keep my eye on.

If anything I learned about T-Pein, that he would do alot of questionable stuff to achieve something from it.
Whats the benefit from him simping for Flower like this?

Whats the benefit from him simping for Flower like this?
well, i can think of multiple stuff.

1-it's easy to get a town read from flower if you are generally nice to her, sync with her, or town read her. Pocketing her benefits you in the long run.

2-If we take flower hunted thing as real and not bullshit, maybe t-pein is the hunter and can't afford getting flower lynched. Not sure how this hunting thing works and how you need to hunt the player, but if it's by him personally killing her, then it makes sense why he would want flower alive.

3- T-Pein is being t-pein, meaning only god knows wtf he is doing.

I don’t know if it would out your character, but you should absolutely name townies if you know any.

Are we free to claim in this game?
I don't see anything refraining me from claiming so yeah i guess.

These 2 roles are mentioned in Green so should be confirmed townie claims. I think naming one of them would make my flavour name obvious so I'm only going to name 2nd here.

Y'shtola Rhul. It is in the game and a townie slot.

The way of the Great General embark is fine with death, meditation of inevitable death should be performed daily, and everyday without fail, a Great General under the heaven should consider himself as dead. For only then, can miracles truly happen.

I don't see anything refraining me from claiming so yeah i guess.

These 2 roles are mentioned in Green so should be confirmed townie claims. I think naming one of them would make my flavour name obvious so I'm only going to name 2nd here.

Y'shtola Rhul. It is in the game and a townie slot.
I quickly googled that and this popped up.

we have a literal cat lady in this game... Now I see why we have kitty avatars.... she must be one of them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.