• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nat legit wantes to out the player flowa. yo tan said he knows 2 who could be town. nat wanted him to out them. this is red ass flag

also @Fujishiro u played the last ratchet game with me. if someone said i know a town role in the game would u want them to out the player as drago? i dont like u agreeing with flowa here
:gokulaugh: I hope I get lynched just to see you shot N1 for this nonsense.

At the rate we're going, there's a good chance we'll make it to the end of Day 1 without a lynch. This is to be expected by the ruleset. But I need a set of players who hold themselves to a higher standard, who are willing to go above and beyond. To do this, some cooperation is necessary.

In addition to being able to vote as a block, our cooperation will guard against distracting discussion. Frankly, I don't have 100% trust in either of you, but this is not necessary. We seem to align enough and we need to concentrate our options here, and provide these wandering sheep with a sense of direction.

Finally, if one of our members is scum, an alliance contains their options to go rogue. For example, we can cycle our leadership for each day phase.

Now the only question is, are you two solid enough?

Interesting, I always played as a lone wolf in all my mafia games, but this sounds like fun. I don't necessarily trust either of you 100% but you are correct in the regard that it seems all 3 of us are give or take in similar mindset, now that within itself is little bit scary, but that's precisely what makes it more fun. Before we cast a vote on a player we have a discussion about it and if majority agrees on the lynch then we go for the lynch.

As you said, these poor souls need guidance. With that being said.

It seems we have an alliance if @Ekkologix agrees as well. Looking forward working with the both of you.

Sorry guys i got busy:luffydab:

Can someone pls update me little on the flavour wise here setup first, how many skooms we loking at here? Single mafia or multiball? Likely indies and stuff?

Also my role mentions or confirm the presence of 2 other townies in the game, dunno if naming them would out my character or not though. I can do it since roles will not flip until the end i read.
I don’t know if it would out your character, but you should absolutely name townies if you know any.

Are we free to claim in this game?
From these two posts I took it as Yo knowing the presence of two town roles in the game, he didnt say characters or players. And Nats response here was to name them.

I guess it could be interpreted as her wanting him to out the players but then how is she assuming to know he knows the identity of 2 other players? @Ekkologix

Emil

Certified Memelord
From these two posts I took it as Yo knowing the presence of two town roles in the game, he didnt say characters or players. And Nats response here was to name them.

I guess it could be interpreted as her wanting him to out the players but then how is she assuming to know he knows the identity of 2 other players? @Ekkologix
some roles know the idenity of other town players that they have to protect or make survive until end game. ratchets AB game had this

the initial intention seemed to me to out town players. its open for interpretation. you dont have to be very defensive about it
Wow, ok, you got me. I’m scum that openly asked for town roles.

Like, I get that you wanna frame anything that sticks at this point, but it will not work. And Pein is 10000% townier than you.

some roles know the idenity of other town players that they have to protect or make survive until end game. ratchets AB game had this
Im aware. Also agree with you that needlessly claiming roles in the thread is bad for the reason that you gave by using Higurashi as an example. Its just that imo if there are game ending roles then they probably know the identity of said town roles right? I mean in Higurashi you guys knew you had to kill Rika Furude no?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You do, though. You take one post and twist the meaning while you ignore the many Townie posts she has made after and before. That's scum behaviour. If you wanna judge a player, look at the full picture.
the foken irony and hypocricy in this post. to think this comes from u

ive read her other posts. what came after yo tan revealed one character name doesn't matter to me. the initial impression i got is she asked for the player names. then changed to role names.

she used a word that could be interpreted in multiple ways. if anything shows i am dissecting her posts properly. how i interpret it doesnt matter to you. but to go and attach a scum motive to my behavior is wacky af

Status
Not open for further replies.