• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you assuming these roles are game ending ones though? Yo haven't even hinted that these are some important characters.

Anyways, even if there's counter claim, you can always look at entire game to decide who you believe.

Personally I think it'd be better if Yo didn't tell about it at all that early. He'd just do his thing without getting attention and reveal it when it'd be more useful (like if someone who claims it has chance to get lynched). But that's just me.
No, I agree with you, Yo Tan automatically put himself in gun fire the range the moment he outed such information when he could of easily held it off until later time, now he put a target behind his back. I think he just wanted to be town read from the get go and not go through the hassle.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why are you assuming these roles are game ending ones though? Yo haven't even hinted that these are some important characters.

Anyways, even if there's counter claim, you can always look at entire game to decide who you believe.

Personally I think it'd be better if Yo didn't tell about it at all that early. He'd just do his thing without getting attention and reveal it when it'd be more useful (like if someone who claims it has chance to get lynched). But that's just me.
agree yes

and im taking into account the past 2 ratchet RM games i playes. it was like this

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh, I'd end vig talk tbh. What's the point, really? Unless you have something confirmed
there r things that r confirmed in the thread. and things that r confirmed in ur mind

in mind its confirmed that i cant continue playing the game with flowa alive. the sooner she dies the better

Why wouldn't scum go for an easy target N1? Yo is unlikely to get protected. And in WoW scum even killed him when he was Vanilla because it was an easy kill.
and also majority of the other players are also unlikely to get protected and are easy kill. It's very unlikely for Yo Tan to be the one to get killed if he didn't out such information, very small chances 1/13 I would say.

Why wouldn't scum go for an easy target N1? Yo is unlikely to get protected. And in WoW scum even killed him when he was Vanilla because it was an easy kill.
we did in SW game. hes a good player
With Nat going in saying he's townlocked and him having such info he's unlikely to get protected? If I was scum I'd stay away from him N1 because he could be protected. I'm basically saying, it's like 1/15 chance or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.