• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then why are you treating it or talking about it as if it means anything here?
for these reasons:

1. you have taken an emote and questioned me back implying what my post did was place you in an alignment scale, when it never was
2. deathnote game was one of your first games in this site. and u got hella suspected there. you cannot expext players to disregard false positive play from you. you flipping town when you were defensive that game does not mean you are town every time you are defensive.
3. to add in to the 2nd point. u were defensive as scum in weebs and BB. u butered ur day 2 so hard actually

Imagine getting mislynched in your sleep at 3am when you even used an ability before to extend the day and give Town more room for discussion and then you're told it was because you "didn't defend yourself". Now that's an absolute disaster.
What is this? you saying you used an ability to extend first DP??? why would you even do that?

Actually wtf is this post lmao

for these reasons:

1. you have taken an emote and questioned me back implying what my post did was place you in an alignment scale, when it never was
2. deathnote game was one of your first games in this site. and u got hella suspected there. you cannot expext players to disregard false positive play from you. you flipping town when you were defensive that game does not mean you are town every time you are defensive.
3. to add in to the 2nd point. u were defensive as scum in weebs and BB. u butered ur day 2 so hard actually
1.) the reason I questioned your emote was bc it ping’d me that you’d shade something I do almost every game.
2.)/3.) the point is you’re acting like me being defensive is AI when it’s clearly not. I’ve been defensive as both alignments. I was “defensive” in Arcane too according to Mango.

Being “defensive” has been demonstrated enough when I’m town that it shouldn’t be a needle mover when it comes to reading me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
is it bad that I am actually liking how pero handled himself? put him back to null.
peros wagon was always garbage tbh

the problem is hes not going strongly after fuji who spent his entire day ao far pretty much on pero. u wud expect town pero to be pushing back fuji a bit but hes being meh at best about it which is giving me the pause

Status
Not open for further replies.