• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1.) the reason I questioned your emote was bc it ping’d me that you’d shade something I do almost every game.
it was shade. mixture of shade and a joke. it was not targetted at your alignment. you reacted very strongly to it. town prof from GoT game will no sell it. ur reaction came to me from a self conciousness angle, more than a care free town prof angle. if you want to argue about where i attempted to draw an AI behavior. it was the reaction not the post.

2.)/3.) the point is you’re acting like me being defensive is AI when it’s clearly not. I’ve been defensive as both alignments. I was “defensive” in Arcane too according to Mango.

Being “defensive” has been demonstrated enough when I’m town that it shouldn’t be a needle mover when it comes to reading me.
doesnt that just give you your answer? you have displayed a behavior that u can do as both alignments. hence why moved to null. you are no longer in the clear town territory and i do not mind voting my null reads. its how i can get a better read off them. ur now in the spotlight. where are the scums prof?

We can always go for it again
If I am voting that girl, we need to commit to it and actually seeing it taking off, not interested in placing a vote on the girl and sit on it not seeing progress, dealt with her enough for this DP and prefer to scum hunt elsewhere and actually put my vote to use. If enough people vote her way then you can count me in.

I am actually not liking pot this game, not sure how some people town read him, but he reeks right now. Don't feel that outgoing townie free pot. He made some few okayish posts and called it a day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm...

Well, I am a bit warier bout Blue after reading back on him, he usually coasts in these games but after GoT it probably shouldn't be ignored.

And I think I'm feelin a bit better bout you overall. I don't know what it is but I'm not getting bad vibes from ya right now

I'm glad you're ok and that it's not broken
Breakin a bone fuckin sucks
:pepemwai:
where is ur vote at rn? top 3 skoom reads pls

it was shade. mixture of shade and a joke. it was not targetted at your alignment. you reacted very strongly to it. town prof from GoT game will no sell it. ur reaction came to me from a self conciousness angle, more than a care free town prof angle. if you want to argue about where i attempted to draw an AI behavior. it was the reaction not the post.
Calling out shade, which is a scummy thing to do, is normal. Also, this is not Got Town Prof. This is FF Town Prof who was in a different mental state before the game ever started. If you don’t like the chip on my shoulder this game you’re just gonna have to buckle up lol. Any comparisons to any other Prof you’ve ever seen is gonna fall flat.
doesnt that just give you your answer? you have displayed a behavior that u can do as both alignments. hence why moved to null. you are no longer in the clear town territory and i do not mind voting my null reads. its how i can get a better read off them. ur now in the spotlight. where are the scums prof?
If it’s a behavior you see as both alignments I don’t expect it to move the needle at all.

Anyway, if you’re telling me I’m null then I’m gonna assume this isn’t even a serious vote so it isn’t worth talking about.

Pero, Nat, and Pein are scum leans for me. SK I’m still wary on but have pushed him aside for now.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
id suggest your next post be ur scum reads prof

also @Pot Goblin urs too

did u reply to me yet
Yes I did

@Pot Goblin top town reads and top scum reads.
Town: Flowa, Fuji, Prof
Scum: Pero and Blue

And what are your thoughts on the game so far? any opinions?
Inactives are really pissing me off and I think it's making the game more draining than it should be. I don't think it's been this bad before in a RM

I honestly feel the past few hours have been basically the same convos over and over with very little progress.

It's been strangely difficult to actually nail down a lynch candidate today. Usually we're able to have a more solid direction, which we'll need as if we don't get majority the day will end in a no lynch.

@Ekkologix gotta tame it down my man, treat this alliance with honor. You will be smited down if you fuck with us.

As for you Ultra, you dodged my question when I asked you to elaborate on fuji and prof earlier.
Fuji is more of a null slot for me now I'll need time to mull over.

Prof was just a gut read, I also wanted to see the reaction from him/you

Status
Not open for further replies.