• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Soul and Prof has to be scum. Or they both are and the exhange between them was a scum v scum.
Why?
For it to be scum vs scum, one of them would have to be indie
Why?
I'd also add Pein, cuz I think he claimed mason with Flowa but Flowa denied about the mason thing and also said that he's not sure about it. (Gotta check if there has been any developments on this topic). :catsweat:
^ This reads fake to me bc anyone who sees that Flower denied the mason thing should assume Pein was making a joke not actually caught in a real lie.

It wouldn’t totally shock me if this came from town Kagura but it’s a red flag.

I hope we are thinking this through. I thought Cal/Pein would make better lynch. I don’t mind Pot either. Dunno what happened so I have to catch up.
^ The bolded here also ping’d me as fake.

I’m not liking Kagura rn.
however i wont sit an allow a day to be wasted on no lynch
vote lynch nat

aight going bk to work

my vote for the day is locked
You say you won’t sit and allow a no lynch but then go and lock your vote in on a new wagon that you clearly can see isn’t gonna reach majority today?
-

I didn’t like Nika’s entrance either. But, Pot seems to clearly be vouching for her mechanically.

I don’t like how Pero is handling things right now. I think he needs to be todays lynch and we should consolidate on him. I don’t like the refusing to claim, bread crumbing, and saying he’s worried about anti claim kills rn. Earlier he just said he wouldn’t claim bc it was lame. I also didn’t like his turn on Ekko which felt like a blatant self save attempt but disguised as genuine scum read.

I still don’t like Nat. She feels like she’s just taking bites at people. It reminds me of her taking bites at Mango in Arcane.

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is no measure of contribution based off results rn since none flipped yet

pushing u is only wrong from your PoV if you are town. but its not from our PoV

if you are indeed town you should not know if the wagons i was pushing were town or not

the amount of tmi is crazy with that one

Emil

Certified Memelord
He has no conviction.
Constantly throws shade at me or even insults me.
And claims lynch immune, yet he‘s clearly trying to save himself.
i have conviction to lynch scum. who ever that may be. i try whichever wagons i want. i am currently locked on nat and its not moving

the content of those posts were all " flowa is confirmed" and "lynch ekko hes anti flowa"

basically nothing. u have 2 posts on repeat
Better contribution than "flower is scum"
Imho tbqh.
You are just making it impossible for people like nika and queen Emilia to join in the conversation.
Even me.
I have no idea whats going on.
You have to chill out.

Lynch ekko > fuji > sk in this order.

Status
Not open for further replies.