Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Votes:

Ekko - Flowa > Nat > Fuji > Flowa > T-Pein > Nat > Pero > Nat > Pot > Kagura > Ultra > Prof > Blue > Pot
Flowa - Ultra > None > Ekko > Flowa > Ekko > Pero > Soul > Ekko > Pero
Charlie - T-Pein
Fuji - Pero
Ultra - Fuji > Flowa > None > Ekko > Pero > Nat > Prof > Ekko
Soul - Nat > Flowa > Nat > Prof > Pot
Zolo - Flowa
RippedCal - Ekko
T-Pein - Ekko
Kagura - Ekko > None > Pero
Nat - Pero > Ekko
Pot - Pero > Blue
Pero - Nat
QueenEmilia - SoulKiller
Nikamara - Blue

Totals -

Pot - 2 (Ekko, Soul)
Pero - 3 (Flowa, Fuji, Kagura)
T-Pein - 1 (Charlie)
Ekko - 4 (Ultra, RippedCal, T-Pein, Nat)
Flowa - 1 (Zolo)
Blue - 2 (Pot, Nika)
Nat - 1 (Pero)
SoulKiller - 1 (QueenEmilia)

9 hours and 10 minutes remain.
So much jumping from Ekko and Flowa . What happend to Nat ? No votw on her . Last time i checked some players were in convo with Nat. Also soul never voted Pero ? When i was checking Peros posts his main arguments were with Fuji and Soul i remember..they were pushing for flowa and Pero

Why are you believing anything that comes out of his keyboard? That. Is. Nuts.
So you think he’s scum fake claiming lynch immunity?

You’ve been saying there’s nothing lost if he eats the lynch so obviously you’re holding some reservation. You also felt the need to say that 3/4 times Lynch immune people are scum. If that’s a point against him you think he might actually be lynch immune no?

Emil

Certified Memelord
it took awhile to make my mind this game but when i make my mind nat ur gna pray u didnt cross my path. ur game is absolutely ruined right now

Why do you like Pero by the way?
I wasn't fan of him in the beginning and thought it was weird how he had two player he sussed the most in fuji and flower and refused to cast a vote on either of them. However, when he was put in the spot, i liked the way he handled himself, the fact that he is adamant in not claiming is a good sign as well, if he claimed it would of looked bad on him imo. Which what made me generally speaking like pero and the way he conducted himself moved him from scum lean to null.

So you think he’s scum fake claiming lynch immunity?

You’ve been saying there’s nothing lost if he eats the lynch so obviously you’re holding some reservation. You also felt the need to say that 3/4 times Lynch immune people are scum. If that’s a point against him you think he might actually be lynch immune no?
Who claimed ?

I wasn't fan of him in the beginning and thought it was weird how he had two player he sussed the most in fuji and flower and refused to cast a vote on either of them. However, when he was put in the spot, i liked the way he handled himself, the fact that he is adamant in not claiming is a good sign as well, if he claimed it would of looked bad on him imo. Which what made me generally speaking like pero and the way he conducted himself moved him from scum lean to null.
Pero basically claimed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.