• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The audacity to try and off me while I'm sleeping. Told you scum were on my wagon again. Every game some scum tries it and gets burnt lol.
SK was a bold ass mfer Ill give him that.

Ekko has a lot of posts so I'll give the short and sticky of it:

- Early day Ekko says he's townreading some folks.
- I question who these ppl are and he says he'll say it later
- Later when he's getting wagoned he gives a townie shortlist
- Of this shortlist, the only people he could have been town reading when I first popped the question was me, Soul, and Pero
- However at that point in the game he was currently bickering with Soul and told him he didnt trust him.

^ I think you commented on this interaction being strange earlier
Oh yeah I remember, that whole interaction pinged me as weird from both sides.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Any further opinions you require from me from this point on since you can't form your own, come for a price, and the only price I am interested in is a vote on Flower. Until then, don't bother me.
i already have my own opinions. urs are mere addition to my collections

u read the flowa/tpein didnt u? i doubt they r aligned. who is buddying who? if you think flowa is skoom do u think tpein is town?
Gonna refer this post to you again. You didn't seem to read it correctly.
i read it very well, and this is my response
Then our business cooperation comes to an end Ekko.
thoughts on tpein btw
Any further opinions you require from me from this point on since you can't form your own, come for a price, and the only price I am interested in is a vote on Flower. Until then, don't bother me.
i already have my own opinions. urs are mere addition to my collections

u read the flowa/tpein didnt u? i doubt they r aligned. who is buddying who? if you think flowa is skoom do u think tpein is town?
Gonna refer this post to you again. You didn't seem to read it correctly.
i read it very well, and this is my response
Then our business cooperation comes to an end Ekko.
it has not even started. i see the potential. i need the final touches
You see the potential, yet afraid to pay the price for such potential. Interesting.
last game was a wake up call. i was too lenient there
@Ultra ur attemp is cute. why dont u show the class the full interaction

The sky was aflame. Stars fell as tears. Screams darkened the seas.
Terror, twisted magicks into abominations.
Such was the lament of those who had gone before.
Twas a song of those who had tried, and failed, to create a better world.
Twas a song of the end.

That which hides at the edge of the Universe is no longer hope's creation.
It is hopelessness incarnate.

On that day, mankind saw half of its number sacrificed to bring forth Zodiark. The end was forestalled, but the price far too hefty to pay.
And so they prayed.
Once more, they beseeched Zodiark, that they may once again reclaim their days of love and laughter.

But it was not to be. Elidibus had heard these prayers, and detatched himself from Zodiark, and then the world was shattered into the Source and her 13 reflections. All but three had their souls sundered, fragmented and broken up into pale imitations. To Elidibus, one of the trifecta whose soul remained whole, they were abominations. A hideous facade of their true selves.

He could no longer remember the days of happiness. The days he spent as Themis, with Erichthonios, investigating the gaols of Pandæmonium. He didn't remember their faces, their names, their voices. He didn't remember why he fought, what he fought for, what he had lost. His purpose was all that remained.

With the last of his aether fraying away, he looked heavensward, and spoke in a soft, sadly tone.

"The rains have ceased, and we have been blessed with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it."

So endeth Elidibus, Emissary to the Convocation of Fourteen. May you hold his memory close, Levia, and remember.
Remember that he once lived.

Elidibus (SoulKiller), a Mafia Iron Paragon Controller, was killed.

Someone tried to kill ???, but failed.

It is Day 2. With 18 alive, it is 10 to lynch.
Countdown

Thank you for the game @Ratchet ^^
The true fun just started.​

Status
Not open for further replies.