• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You can't fuck with Doggos and expect to make it out unscathed :yearight:
You wearing a cat avy so you are just a dog spy among us eh?! :pepestrike:

Wouldn’t that make you skeptical?
I’m pretty mad but I don’t want to go on an outrage. This is a game afterall and I’ll hear everything you guys have to say to know why you arrived to this situation where you thought I deserve to get killed straight away.

So I spilled tea all over my keyboard and in my rush to wipe it it seems I have fucked up my screen cause its all zoomed in and decentralized and I cant seem to fix it lmao.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yes, and as I said, the first sentence of that paragraph answers that question. Everything else after that has nothing to do with what Ekko asked.

This answered the question:

This didn't:

Why did you feel the need to defend your play in comparison to Pein's when Ekko was never comparing it to Pein? He never said you played as scummy as Pein did. What "facts" does he need to get right?
He was literally asking me to walk him through. I can’t be more clear :kriwhat:

Emil

Certified Memelord
why does vote power matter, last game had 3 townies with inflated ass vote power and my poor godfather character had to suffer with 1 vp against these titans lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
> why my assumption he was town prof is literally why I did that thing in the DAL game. That was a townie thing to do to come out with the info.

But his choice of target was weak unlike me.
thats exactly why scum will do it for town cred. my point is why r u assuming with full confidence that prof is a town vig. that post reeked of tmi

D

Dragomir

It does in this case. Because Nat needed 12 votes to hammer and maj was reached at 10 already. It‘s just weird.
How does this situation make it any different? Sure, she got hammered early, indicating extra vote power but if I'm that person, why do I need to reveal that? Why make myself a target for scum to kill? Like, how does revealing that even help town? I don't get it.

D

Dragomir

Bruh. It was done to hammer Nat EOD when people were still discussing and she had yet to claim or even talk. Extra VP likely from scum.
I'm not sure if I follow. How does this mean it isn't from a townie? Are you saying they wouldn't have voted Nat if they had doublevote?

Emil

Certified Memelord
we already have a kill from blue that hit mafia. this could be a vig kill

we have 4 other failed kills

flowa claimed one on me. could be another vig kill

the last 3 kills r likely hostile. maybe 1 good and 2 hostile.

prof, who you scum read last day, claimed a kill that failed on you, who is town from your PoV, and you are telling me your first response is to instantly assume he is town vig?

doesnt add up

Status
Not open for further replies.