• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was completely unnecessary, btw. Obviously, someone who subbed in having barely read the game would not understand why you all scum read Ekko. It was a genuine question. Fuck off was completely unprompted. You can't expect me to scum read Ekko alongside you guys when I don't know nearly as much as you guys.
Its 1:51 AM. At the time I was trying to solve the game but you come at me with nonsense about Ekko, sorry though didn't mean to say that mate.

Sincerely?

Anyway, it's quite convenient, but I can just test it out by shooting you again tonight.
Yes sincerely, this explains the reason for why I did it well. There is another reason but its a surprise.

Why not shoot Ekko? Or Blue or Cal whom you said you would vote up if the nat wagon doesn’t go through? Instead you went ahead and shot at me, a guy who isnt likely to be protected or watched given the number of confirmed players before the end of last phase.
This made me one of the better targets to shoot, and I do tend to get offed early anyways.

Emil

Certified Memelord
buuut in the interest of trolling, lets work with the assumption that i am an indie

and for those unaware, i have claimed indie as town like 3 times in the past. its fun

so yes i am an indie thats semi immortal. lets work with that assumption. now is that going to be today's lynch?

D

Dragomir

buuut in the interest of trolling, lets work with the assumption that i am an indie

and for those unaware, i have claimed indie as town like 3 times in the past. its fun

so yes i am an indie thats semi immortal. lets work with that assumption. now is that going to be today's lynch?
Only Flower is concerned about that indie claim. The rest of us don't really care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.