• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Also, I won‘t accept info lynch as an excuse anymore either when nobody explains what we do with the info once we get it. We can‘t risk reducing Town‘s numbers over sth which doesn‘t even give us clarity.
Who said anything about info lynch?

D

Dragomir

It was pretty much why Nat was even lynched :kaidowhat:. The premise was it gives info on Ekko. Does it give 100% info? No.
I thought Nat got lynched cause y'all were scrambling to find someone else to lynch after seeing that Ekko wouldn't get hammered.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It was pretty much why Nat was even lynched :kaidowhat:. The premise was it gives info on Ekko. Does it give 100% info? No.
no i lynched her cuz i thought she was scum. fk info. i dont lynch for info

when i make my mind on someone, you know flowa its either me or that person. i wont stop until one of us is yeeted into the sun

D

Dragomir

no i lynched her cuz i thought she was scum. fk info. i dont lynch for info

when i make my mind on someone, you know flowa its either me or that person. i wont stop until one of us is yeeted into the sun
I hope you've realized now that playing like that is more harmful than helpful.

I thought Nat got lynched cause y'all were scrambling to find someone else to lynch after seeing that Ekko wouldn't get hammered.
I clearly said to go after SK because I figured out Nat‘s role through her interaction with Yo. She was one of the few confirmed Towns we have and then she was just offed. It was just plain scummy and Ekko is to be held responsible for driving that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I hope you've realized now that playing like that is more harmful than helpful.
not always. ive been on scum alot b4
i took my time this game. i changed my vote like 10 times in day 1 and tested so many different wagons. my vote was locked after a certain point and it doesnt move after that

D

Dragomir

I clearly said to go after SK because I figured out Nat‘s role through her interaction with Yo. She was one of the few confirmed Towns we have and then she was just offed. It was just plain scummy and Ekko is to be held responsible for driving that.
Didn't you reveal Nat's character very late? By then, votes had already been collected and it was too late. Also, how many people were scum reading Soul to make them want to wagon him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i take full responsibility yes
the question is for you to now determine if me pushing nat was scum pushing her or town pushing her

regardless i am semi immortal, so whatever you think my alignment is, you are stuck with me for the time being. we can hope to work together while it last

D

Dragomir

not always. ive been on scum alot b4
i took my time this game. i changed my vote like 10 times in day 1 and tested so many different wagons. my vote was locked after a certain point and it doesnt move after that
It's not about you being correct or incorrect. It's about how your gameplay affects the entire game. I may have been exaggerrating with my outburst at you and Ratchet in the BB game, but the main point stands that going bonkers ruins the experience for everyone else and makes the game more difficult to play. Nobody wants to catch up on 40 pages of Ekko. And I don't want to put you on ignore cause that's just lame. Would feel as if I'm missing a lot of discussion in the game.

Didn't you reveal Nat's character very late? By then, votes had already been collected and it was too late. Also, how many people were scum reading Soul to make them want to wagon him?
The wagon happened too quick and Nat was also afk. It was clearly scum driven. Also, I was pointing at her interaction with Yo ever since they interacted. I‘m not gonna scream she‘s Yshtola for everyone to see. You can deduce that just by reading said interaction.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not about you being correct or incorrect. It's about how your gameplay affects the entire game. I may have been exaggerrating with my outburst at you and Ratchet in the BB game, but the main point stands that going bonkers ruins the experience for everyone else and makes the game more difficult to play. Nobody wants to catch up on 40 pages of Ekko. And I don't want to put you on ignore cause that's just lame. Would feel as if I'm missing a lot of discussion in the game.
i post all i want in the thread because i have no idea when im going to die. my iso can be a goldmine and the interactions i have with other players can flip scum in the future. it did well in BB game certainly

Status
Not open for further replies.