• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Till page 159, without reading i assume Usopp is leading. Is it close to hammer? I don't want day to end before I catch up.

The sky was aflame. Stars fell as tears. Screams darkened the seas.
Terror, twisted magicks into abominations.
Such was the lament of those who had gone before.
Twas a song of those who had tried, and failed, to create a better world.
Twas a song of the end.

That which hides at the edge of the Universe is no longer hope's creation.
It is hopelessness incarnate.

On that day, mankind saw half of its number sacrificed to bring forth Zodiark. The end was forestalled, but the price far too hefty to pay.
And so they prayed.
Once more, they beseeched Zodiark, that they may once again reclaim their days of love and laughter.

But it was not to be. Elidibus had heard these prayers, and detatched himself from Zodiark, and then the world was shattered into the Source and her 13 reflections. All but three had their souls sundered, fragmented and broken up into pale imitations. To Elidibus, one of the trifecta whose soul remained whole, they were abominations. A hideous facade of their true selves.

He could no longer remember the days of happiness. The days he spent as Themis, with Erichthonios, investigating the gaols of Pandæmonium. He didn't remember their faces, their names, their voices. He didn't remember why he fought, what he fought for, what he had lost. His purpose was all that remained.

With the last of his aether fraying away, he looked heavensward, and spoke in a soft, sadly tone.

"The rains have ceased, and we have been blessed with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it."

So endeth Elidibus, Emissary to the Convocation of Fourteen. May you hold his memory close, Levia, and remember.
Remember that he once lived.

Elidibus (SoulKiller), a Mafia Iron Paragon Controller, was killed.

Someone tried to kill ???, but failed.

"A bounty has been placed on RippedCal!"

-Seigetsu the Enlightened

It is Day 2. With 18 alive, it is 10 to lynch.
Countdown
"Guys, guys, it's most likely one mafia team."
:pepeke:

Also I'm lowkey proud if myself for reading SK right :v
second game in a row where SK is bulletproof and gets shot N1 lmaoooooo
Wat. He's bulletproof? Iron means bulletproof? How do you know that? Are you bulletproof too?

Np ^^

I did.

My 100% accurary as Town vig continues unscathed
... I'm not sure I like that. You have no interactions with SK basically and out of sudden you throw apparently Super Kill on him? Why not Usopp who tanked Lynch? I bet people will town lock you for that but i doubt it.

did ur thoughts on fuji or charles change btw? they may have some equity with sk. his reads on them is awkward and there have been almost no interactions between them
Wait a sec. What equity do I have with SK? Are you serious? I said bunch of times he'd be my prime Lynch candidate if others were interested, said he should be investigated and he basically omgus'd me for suspecting him. Wtf is that

D

Dragomir

Till page 159, without reading i assume Usopp is leading. Is it close to hammer? I don't want day to end before I catch up.

"Guys, guys, it's most likely one mafia team."

Also I'm lowkey proud if myself for reading SK right :v

Wat. He's bulletproof? Iron means bulletproof? How do you know that? Are you bulletproof too?

... I'm not sure I like that. You have no interactions with SK basically and out of sudden you throw apparently Super Kill on him? Why not Usopp who tanked Lynch? I bet people will town lock you for that but i doubt it.

Wait a sec. What equity do I have with SK? Are you serious? I said bunch of times he'd be my prime Lynch candidate if others were interested, said he should be investigated and he basically omgus'd me for suspecting him. Wtf is that
We're not close to a hammer.

Iron means bulletproof. It's an old way of saying it.

D

Dragomir

Considering the terminology, super-kills are probably called strongman kills in this game. They mean the same thing but strongman kills from my knowledge don't show up in write-ups.

Pero, Yo, Pot, Nika, Blue, me...that's 6 players confirmed not Mafia now.
Let me Ask you a question, why SK, mafia member with controlling ability, hasn't controlled Blue, claiming town vig who said he will shoot?

I believe Blue was controlled into someone and that resulted in failed kill. Meaning either he tried to kill SK or he lies to get town cred. Blue is far from confirmed.

real talk r we gna talk about the guilty i have on charles or we will continue ignorint it

D

Dragomir

Let me Ask you a question, why SK, mafia member with controlling ability, hasn't controlled Blue, claiming town vig who said he will shoot?

I believe Blue was controlled into someone and that resulted in failed kill. Meaning either he tried to kill SK or he lies to get town cred. Blue is far from confirmed.

If Blue didn't kill SK then who did? Nobody else has counterclaimed him.

You can't write outlaw without Xlaw :yearight:

@Xlaw do you have additional vote power.
Sorry for inactivity... day start at night and busy at work during day. Only get time at night..

On topic No. I shift my vote on Nat because there were only 9 or 10 votes on Nat. And it was midnight wanted to go to bed .
I was surprised to see day hammered with my vote.
May be one of the voters had double vote..im vanilla town

Will check people who were complaining when i voted pot and asjed to vot nat. But start complaning after hammer..will check if they were same or not..

I dont know anyone named Levia in FF.
Are you for real? I thought it was Levia or something
Levia, a hunter nonpareil
Maybe it is called by different name like Ryne is called Memmiely or something(?)
Sorry for inactivity... day start at night and busy at work during day. Only get time at night..

On topic No. I shift my vote on Nat because there were only 9 or 10 votes on Nat. And it was midnight wanted to go to bed .
I was surprised to see day hammered with my vote.
May be one of the voters had double vote..im vanilla town

Will check people who were complaining when i voted pot and asjed to vot nat. But start complaning after hammer..will check if they were same or not..
You sound good here, try to post little more before day end it is 48 hour day phase.

Guys, guys, it's most likely one mafia team."
Why'd ya say that?

This was pretty long tinfoil, feel like ya don't want players confirmed.

Blue claiming someone else would get him counter claimed wouldn't it? Didn't think through it?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Gotta say @Dr_Professor83 has made a risky move by outting himself as a vig. That’s another credit I gotta give him. Now he’s attracting unwanted attention on him which scum won’t do and they won’t fess up their failed kills like this 🤔

Lol what reads, I haven’t read anything.

For me now Yo is confirmed town. I think one of Susopp and SK must be scum.

It’s interesting to see Kagu’s polarising reads in comparison to Yo, might be worth noting and comparing.

That’s it :milaugh:
For me right now it's obviously Yo, Pein and you

Don't make me regret it :pepecafe:

Charles looks somewhat better too.
I wanna lynch one of Alibaba, Usopp and charles:emohiyo:
These are Nat reads, should also check these out for our dead townie sake:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.