• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
But reading soul's iso I felt Prof could be his scummate. The honesty about the double vote and his tunnel on kagu though seem more like town aligned. I feel less certain about those encouraging his tunnelling though.
Exactly. Prof looks okay. But take a look at Drago.

Drago looks scummy regardless of what Ekko flips tbh. How can anyone even remotely Town read the guy :kaidowhat:. Though Idk what he hopes to gain from that as scum. Wouldn't even give him Town cred if Ekko flipped Town since everyone wants Ekko gone. If anything I can see that as damage control from a scum mate. But, we need Ekko's flip to learn more about this.

nika - had strong and aggro entrance. no fluff. right to the point. looks good. i personally dont like too many summative posts. her posts just come in, drops a summary and leaves. conciese is good. but too concise is eh.. kinda sus. anyway not todays lynch.

pot - is also guilty of having lots of summative posts then dipping, which is actually more scum indicative of his play. yesterday soul started the wagon on him but it never went anywhere and pot just avoided soul all together after few back n forth. pot remains scum side of null off this. he crumbled hard tbh
if this game is a multiball, then pot goes to strong scum read. he could be on another faction to soul. given the number of kills, this is possible. would not mind a pot lynch/claim today

blue - cannot be part of soul's faction. by post content i'm leaning indie. possibly vig. not todays lynch

xlaw - is a semi dead slot. not much to be said. would not mind a claim at least. if he handles the wagon badly, we can push it all the way. he has nothing to offer so far

tpein - seems pretty happy he rolecrushed me (which btw have no idea if it worked or not, i was not notified of anything). easy to test via my lynch anyway. leaning scum on him still, no sizeable contribution. carbon copy of last game. is probably trying to wifom us and get us to think "why would he do this 2 games in a row"

fuji - leaning indie. pretty lackluster still. no reasons to town read. PoE will not be kind to him. would not mind pushing for a claim if not outright lynch. waste of space

ultra - something is off about him this game. you can say "too passive" for classic town ultra. im leaning indie. this is how i read him in BB game and he flipped mafia there lol.

charles - content seems okayish. its his careful/calculated tone i have the most issues with. i need an explanation for that nat vote. its almost too scummy to be scum territory, but thats a false positive clear.

rest of the players i will give a pass today. you guys r aight for now. null at worst
Listen if everyone posted like me town would win majority of the time because they can get down to brass tax instead of wading through irrelevant information that only helps wolf hide in fluffy clothing.

Soul was flinging fake scum reads at the wall and hoping it stuck. There is no way Pot is scum.

Town wouldn't put a bounty on me I'm obviously town
Last BH i saw was indie and bounties targets was nai. At best you can say it's someone who thinks it's easy to get you killed, one way or another. Or someone who wants you in particular dead.

think Kagura and Charles both have Soul equity.
do u have a read on kagura/charlie?
I've noticed you're in sync with Usopp this phase. Acting as if I was buddying with SK while i was basically only person other than Flower who suspected him D1.

Charles nursed a scum read on SK all game but never did anything with it except float it out there every now and then. They did have an interaction but I don’t think it’s one you can’t have as teammates. At the end Soul just says he feels weird about Charles but he’ll “have to worry about him later”. Charles was ready to lynch pretty much anywhere it felt like but he always had a reservation to go along with his vote.
This is straight up made up. Have you ever seen me leading crusade against someone I scum read? I've talked about it entire D1 and only person who's shown any interest in voting SK was Flower when day was ending anyway. I called him out on going after Flower and said he should be checked. Why would I do it to teammate? You're comparing it to MCU where i haven't even adressed Muugen once. This doesn't make sense and you know it.

Town:

Yo: Connected to Nat, his reaction to finding out she was Yshtola when I told him last day also looked genuine.
Pero: Nobody counter claimed him as Ryne.
Pot: Mason claim.
Nika: Mason claim.
Blue: Shot SK unless shenanigans like the BD scenario. Could still be an Indie, but he‘s out of the Mafia pool at least.

Lighter Town:

Ultra: Still the Miller claim. Claiming to have shot Fuji is too bold for the position he‘s in as well since he doesn‘t look too great after SK‘s flip. Interactions show they‘re probably not aligned, though. Also, he claims the bounty ability.
Fuji: Buying his claim for now. Also, immunity against destructive effects equals immunity against kills. So his claim looks genuine, too. Interactions show he‘s probably not aligned with SK either.

Very light Town, almost neutral:

Prof: His interaction with SK makes me think they‘re not aligned either. Also, he was honest about the double vote. Doubt scum would be so honest here.
Xlaw: Yeah, I think his Vanilla claim is too bold. If he‘s scum he just nerfs himself and can never use abilities because as soon as he‘s seen visiting somebody, he‘s busted. Unless he has a Ninja passive, but scum have no idea what abilities Town has to bypass this, so I believe him for now.
I've waited enough. I said Blue probably haven't shoot SK because I know he didn't. I tracked Blue and he visited Ultra.

You should think before assuming stuff. This is why I said Blue was at best redirect by SK from himself to someone else or maybe he's lying. That's why i'm asking Ultra if he's bulletproof.

Last BH i saw was indie and bounties targets was nai. At best you can say it's someone who thinks it's easy to get you killed, one way or another. Or someone who wants you in particular dead.

I've noticed you're in sync with Usopp this phase. Acting as if I was buddying with SK while i was basically only person other than Flower who suspected him D1.

This is straight up made up. Have you ever seen me leading crusade against someone I scum read? I've talked about it entire D1 and only person who's shown any interest in voting SK was Flower when day was ending anyway. I called him out on going after Flower and said he should be checked. Why would I do it to teammate? You're comparing it to MCU where i haven't even adressed Muugen once. This doesn't make sense and you know it.

I've waited enough. I said Blue probably haven't shoot SK because I know he didn't. I tracked Blue and he visited Ultra.

You should think before assuming stuff. This is why I said Blue was at best redirect by SK from himself to someone else or maybe he's lying. That's why i'm asking Ultra if he's bulletproof.
I am not Bulletproof.

And you're only revealing that now, why exactly?

Lost the quote cause I'm on phone, but Ekko put a soft push on kagu after prof started tunneling saying to the effect that she hasn't contributed anything and that they're in the same vein as Xlaw and that he wouldn't mind a claim from her.

Kagura-chan, you rolled scum this game? :pepehands:
dragomir also started buying into it here. Ekko and Dragomir look opportunistic whereas Prof case looks genuine though I disagree with parts e.g. @Dr_Professor83 said kagu is more audacious as town when the game I played with her had her backtracking a lot day 1 and being wishy washy. Also he said she was paranoid as town as he doesn't see that here. She's plenty paranoid towards me 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.