• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Roles are pretty busted this game from the looks of it. Nat being a full jack of investigate trades while also being doctor. Blue being commuter and having an unstoppable kill. Sheesh.
The problem is he kept saying to vig him if Nat flipped town.

It was asking for a vig to fail a normal kill.

I get he said superkill in there a few times but him not explicitly claiming bullet proof is asking for failed kills.

Yes. Roles are pretty busted this game from the looks of it. Nat being a full jack of investigate trades while also being doctor. Blue being commuter and having an unstoppable kill. Sheesh.
He was baiting Vig shots. Again, how is wasting ressources like this f***ing Town behaviour? I wasted my one shot because of that.

Commute just means untargettable, not necessarily unable to use actions.
Pretty sure whenever i got commuted in different games it's no different than being jailed. You can't do anything and nothing can happen to you. You're basically removed from the game for that night

Pretty sure whenever i got commuted in different games it's no different than being jailed. You can't do anything and nothing can happen to you. You're basically removed from the game for that night
Commute in general is untargettable.
The not using action thing depends on the host.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why didn’t you explicitly claim bullet proof then if you actually wanted that? Bc I didn’t actually take that as a bullet proof claim.
no particular reason. its the same thing. town is just too paranoid they dont belive my words lol. i didnt think about it too much

from my PoV. if nat flips town i need to be shot with a strong af kill to wipe me forever. anyone who scum read me shud assume i will be protected and only fire a stronk kill my way, otherwise why wud scum ask to be shot and give his life 1 for 1 to lynch a townie

D

Dragomir

Commute just means untargettable, not necessarily unable to use actions.
No, it means that as well. A commuted player is removed from the game. They can't use actions and actions can't be used on them since they're no longer an eligible player. But something makes me think Ratchet made a special excpetion for Blue's role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So Ekko claims lynch immune.
Then he's also bulletproof.

Are you guys seriously entertaining this crap?
its not a "then"

ive called myself semi immortal multiple times and explicity asked that im killed with a superkill

im wasting time on u

No, it means that as well. A commuted player is removed from the game. They can't use actions and actions can't be used on them since they're no longer an eligible player. But something makes me think Ratchet made a special excpetion for Blue's role.
It's host freedom. But I don't see any other reason for how SK was killed unless Blue did it or the Bus Drive theory.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem is he kept saying to vig him if Nat flipped town.

It was asking for a vig to fail a normal kill.

I get he said superkill in there a few times but him not explicitly claiming bullet proof is asking for failed kills.
well next time town need to belive what i say
i havent lied once yet, other than the fake indie claims
you can superkill me n2 and end this shit show

D

Dragomir

It's host freedom. But I don't see any other reason for how SK was killed unless Blue did it or the Bus Drive theory.
Sure, it's host freedom but the basic definition of commuter is that it removes a player from the game. They can't be targeted nor perform any actions as they're no longer an eligible player. At some point, if hosts keep deviating from that, it can't really be called a commuter anymore. Would just be confusing to the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.