• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the implication here if aymer isn't in the game? Does ratchet really leave him high and dry with a fake claim like that? Does it even say anything about his alignment if he's actually looking for this character for different reasons? We're almost there anyway so might as well have an answer but I'm not sure why this matters all *that* much

What's the implication here if aymer isn't in the game? Does ratchet really leave him high and dry with a fake claim like that? Does it even say anything about his alignment if he's actually looking for this character for different reasons? We're almost there anyway so might as well have an answer but I'm not sure why this matters all *that* much
Let‘s say if Charlie flips Town, we can clear another Town. If he‘s not, well GG for him lol.

If Charles mafia - then I assume it would have been a shot in the dark hoping Aymer was in the game
If Charles town - then it would mean Charles role was made to fuck him over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.