• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There were 9 votes before law voted, which with one with VP ( had to be 2 imo since more would've hammered before Xlaws vote) meant it was 10, with law it was 11. The majority was 11 and it was reached.

As for Usopp anything he says doesnt matter to me, he's outed scum and if he was a DV then the votes wouldve hammered before Xlaw and Ultra who voted after.
u have yet to establish how i am outed

Emil

Certified Memelord
so ive been pretty tame this day and took a backseat since i was wrong the last one, but if charles doesnt flip scum im going bk to bullying next day

Emil

Certified Memelord
these r the flavor ties so far

pot and nika r masons
flowa knows fuj's chara, and shes hunted by nidd
fuji says he knows flowas chara and shud be town
blue claimed town chara and shot mafia. his chara mentions seventh dawn. mine as well
yo tan hard hinting town chara and cleared nat/pero as town
charlie claims town chara and clearing a role called alymer as town. that role so far does not exist.

this is way too good to be true. now do we have to be paranoid about it? probabaly not rn. but i need some people in this list to be flipped if they dont die soon for my paranoia.

revealing bulletproof was not intended. i shudnt of done so
the idea was to lynch mafia and get shot. it went horribly wrong
Doesn’t add up with you wanting us to take superkill at face value and wanting to get vigged.

If you really wanted us to take it as face value it meant you always wanted us to think you were bullet proof.

Also most of the time you just were saying “vig” me if Nat flips town. If you cared about sparing Town kill shots you would have been more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.